We Are Gods Among Men....

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Nick » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Before I begin I want to let everyone know that I have been working on comic pages, just not in the way everyones expects, i was able to mix my school projects with Brain Dead, making sixteen extra pages for the future. So yeah I am working on the comic....yay! An update should be coming up soon....*Waits for it to be mailed in* Just kidding. I am working on it right now.

Champions Online open beta is tomorrow, and you guessed it, I will be there when it opens up. So anyone that has an open beta account has a chance to play with me. :3 Oh joy! Information on how to find me will be posted up when things are a go. See you on the comic pages of tomorrow. :D
Other crazy whatchamacallits!! http://kiru100.deviantart.com/

"No I am not a serial killer, I am a homocidal entrepeneur!"

Re: We Are Gods Among Men....

Postby alex34345 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 pm

:twisted:

Re: We Are Gods Among Men....

Postby noveler00 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Just tell me which sever.

Re:

Postby Nick » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Nick wrote:Before I begin I want to let everyone know that I have been working on comic pages, just not in the way everyones expects, i was able to mix my school projects with Brain Dead, making sixteen extra pages for the future. So yeah I am working on the comic....yay! An update should be coming up soon....*Waits for it to be mailed in* Just kidding. I am working on it right now.

Champions Online open beta is tomorrow, and you guessed it, I will be there when it opens up. So anyone that has an open beta account has a chance to play with me. :3 Oh joy! Information on how to find me will be posted up when things are a go. See you on the comic pages of tomorrow. :D

My thingy is CrimsonGuardian@Zemerath be sure to add me as a friend.....I like....friends....
Other crazy whatchamacallits!! http://kiru100.deviantart.com/

"No I am not a serial killer, I am a homocidal entrepeneur!"

Re: Re:

Postby noveler00 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Nick wrote:Champions Online open beta is tomorrow, and you guessed it, I will be there when it opens up. So anyone that has an open beta account has a chance to play with me. :3 Oh joy! Information on how to find me will be posted up when things are a go. See you on the comic pages of tomorrow. :D

My thingy is CrimsonGuardian@Zemerath be sure to add me as a friend.....I like....friends....[/quote]

You can find me at Cygirl@Noveler00... friend.

Return to Comic Updates and News!