Mexico keeps US out.

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:58 pm

This shit gets better and better.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:00 pm

And so does your mom.......At makeing pie.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:00 pm

irish blood wrote:And so does your mom.......At makeing pie.

Welcome to my sig.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Ok.now bake to the topic before were both get in trouble.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Clievile » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

you missed yourself getting owned
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: In a Box
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:08 pm

I don't think you could get owned if you'er not there.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 pm

irish blood wrote:I don't think you could get owned if you'er not there.

X'D
Seriously. You have to be doing this on purpose.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Yes i am, and...
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 pm

irish blood wrote:Yes i am, and...

I think you misconstrued what I meant...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Still your point is........YAWN....and mexico is fucked up.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:22 pm

And so is our goverment those pussys just siting there whil illigales cross the border.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Nox » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:24 pm

offline
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 pm
Location: 7°30'N/126°E
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:26 pm

irish blood wrote:And so is our goverment those pussys just siting there whil illigales cross the border.

You don't know anything about what the government is doing.

LoL wut r u doing? :P
Last edited by Mathias on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Fenrisulfr » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Irish, you are definitely a retard. Even with you being blatantly told, you still don't get that it's a joke. My my, for shame.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 10791
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:29 pm
Location: Making wishes come true~
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:28 pm

I get bored from time to time.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Fenrisulfr » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:34 pm

You're being an idiot Irish. You show no signs of improving either. If anything, it looks like you're just going about a troll/ typical whiny "fuck you" kiddish attitude as much other noobs that pop around here.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 10791
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:29 pm
Location: Making wishes come true~
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Obvious troll is obvious...?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Huh. What. I'm sorry, you where saying.




Fenrisulfr wrote:
You're being an idiot Irish. You show no signs of improving either. If anything, it looks like you're just going about a troll/ typical whiny "fuck you" kiddish attitude as much other noobs that pop around here.



It's what i do when i'm bored. Mostly when i talk to Mathias.Now again back to the topic before we all get in to trouble.
Last edited by irish blood on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:39 pm

this thread is legendary
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Mathias » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 pm

I repeat: How do you fuck up a quote?!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11860
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:42 pm

I didn't i made it like that.
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Nox » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 pm

[quote="Mathias"]I repeat: How do you fuck up a quote?![/quoteliek this]
offline
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 pm
Location: 7°30'N/126°E
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Nox » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 pm

inb4lock
offline
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 pm
Location: 7°30'N/126°E
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby Fenrisulfr » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:45 pm

And this pretty much turned into blatant shitty retorts by Irish.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 10791
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:29 pm
Location: Making wishes come true~
Gender: None specified

Re: Mexico keeps US out.

Postby irish blood » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:45 pm

BeeAre wrote:this thread is legendary


Why because you'er here?
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: joemamas house
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], GTFDB and 4 guests