Mmmmmmm Amphetamines....

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Nick » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Hey Everyone, dont shoot me or start up an angry mob wielding torches and pitchforks just yet. A Brain Dead page will be up this week, and trust me folks.......I missed you all and missed working on the comic. Really pained me throughout my hiatus not to work on it. So for those who think I didnt care....well then....

*Gets on top of a table and flips the friggin bird.*

Scrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww yooooooooooooooouuu!

I have a very nasty case of Attention deficit disorder and ADHD it would seem from what I am reading from my pill bottle. >.> I literally cannot function or do most work without my medicine Adderall. But also that is because I have been taking pills for it since around 10 to 12 years of age. SO I ALSO AM A ADDICT. :D I need my fix man! *Scratches arms and rubs nose like a crackhead.* I am freakin' out man! Luckly After a whole month without them I finally got the perscription I asked for...(A month ago.) And have my meds so I can work.

I am also living in my brand new apartment with the love of my life Lynze. You can also get the tour of my place by Lynze right here!

On a different note I have been playing Prototype during my move and I just have to say this.......OH MY GAWD!!!!! It is super frickin' awesome and has gained a Nick's Booyah Gotta Play Recommendation. There is so much to do in that game along with so much chaos and action it is just stupendous. Not to mention the acrobatics, wall running, leaping from building to building,and also gliding made me ask everyone I know. "Why the hell didnt they do this kind of crazy stuff for the Spiderman games?!" I dont care what anyone thinks when I say, this game has done so many things that superhero games should have done. Ya feel the envy now spiderman?! Only complaints I have are on PC the audio is annoyingly low and the graphics and textures could have been worked on a bit more. But it would make sense if they did that so most computers could handle the explosions and gunfire along with hundreds to thousands of people, mutants, and soldiers running fighting and destroying the city in front of you. Bad enough this game runs a hell of alot smoother than GTA4 for the pc. The requirements and game lag for GTA4 makes me cry sometimes. So yes, check out Prototype, definitely worth playing.

Well that is it for now. More Brain Dead coming soon this week. Adios everyone!
Other crazy whatchamacallits!! http://kiru100.deviantart.com/

"No I am not a serial killer, I am a homocidal entrepeneur!"

Re: Mmmmmmm Amphetamines....

Postby Sable » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Now that I know the layout of your house I'll be breaking in tonight to steal all your pills.

>.>
RacialslurX2

Postby Artemis_Eroberer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Nice new apartment dewd i suggest though that you fortify the big closet wif food and pwnzor weapons in the case that zombees attack glad to hear your doing mkays say hi to Lnzye 4 meh she gona be like who the heck ish he well yeeeeeaaaahhh......boo

Sincerly,Odd

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:Now that I know the layout of your house I'll be breaking in tonight to steal all your pills.

>.>

This is the best idea I've ever heard.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Valor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 am

finaly someone has the same view as me on Prototype, its aswome!!!! Best superhero game I ever played
Congrats on the move aswell

Postby irish blood » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 am

nice cribe
If you live in side the darkness to long you will never see the light.

you know what man i get so bored sometimes that i see little people ...oh what thats the weed nevermind

I a'nt afraid of no ghost

BOO

AAAAAHHHHH it's a ghost

The only reasion where still friends is because your mom makes good pie.

Postby Shadow Fox » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Crystal City huh? I work around there. Gotta say though I didn't know the apartments there were so nice.

Return to Comic Updates and News!