Blood On My Hands! The Used new single!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 am

My all time favorite band EVER. just released their new single for their upcoming album Artwork. Check out their site where you can hear a preview of the song, and then buy the song on iTunes like right now! It starts off so good. It's that immediate reminder that Quin and Jepha are the greatest guitar/base players on earth. So RAD! I haven't been this excited for something in a long time I can't wait for the full album to release!
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Blood On My Hands! The Used new single!

Postby akuma616 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 am

This song is great, thank you for the link, I'll be sure to look out for more of their work.

Postby steveface » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 am

just bought the song and its AMAZING! i love the used, everyone needs to go to their site and buy the song NOWWWWW!!

Postby DrummerBoy04 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 pm

While The Used is a good band, they have fallen off the radar for me ever since Branden quit the band and they replaced him with Dan. Dan is not near as good a drummer as was Branden, and I found that their most recent album was a bore. Not even close to being on the same level as their first two albums.

I'm also afraid I have to disagree with you on Jepha and Quinn being the greatest guitarist/bassist. Check out Claudio Sanchez and Travis Stever (guitarists) and Michael Todd (bassist) from Coheed and Cambria. Those guys are crazy. Also take a look at Josh Eppard (their old drummer) if your into drummers. Chris Pennie (the new drummer from the No World for Tomorrow album) is also good, but its all about Josh in my opinion.

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:57 am

Brandon was/is a total douche though. He didn't quit he got kicked out, and the last album was still Brandon's drums it was just played by Dean Butterworth of Good Charlotte for the recording because Brandon didn't show up. This is the first album with Dan Whiteside's drums so I'm personally super excited to hear it when it finally fully releases. Already the two new songs This one and Burning Down the House cover song on Transformers 2 sound track have been AWESOME. So I'm quite excited.

Oh and if you thought Liar Liar was a bore check out their EP Shallow Believer. That's why. Shallow Believer has all of the songs they wrote for Liar Liar that Warner Brothers didn't put on... well they DID put it on Liar Liar but only one secret song on each cd depending on where you bought it. Like F.Y.E. got Slit Your Own Throat (my favorite Used song EVER), Best Buy got like Pain or something can't remember. Itunes got an exclusive ( I think it was Dark Days), and a few other major chains got exclusive songs. The EP has all of those songs and a few more on it (except possibly the itunes exclusive I think). You can only get the EP on Itunes but yeah it has some damn good songs on it and it's what should have been on Liar Liar but Warner Brothers kinda sucks.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby steveface » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 am

this song is so amazing, im so stoked that i bought it with the special bundle package with the t-shirt on THEUSED.NET!

also, check out this sick lyric video (no sound) that goes along with the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWYDbdgr8b8

Postby haseoluver92 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:14 am

Wow that sounded really awesome! I have two albums of the Used on my ipod and I excited to know that they are in production of a new one!

In regards to your comment about the drummers, I had no idea that that was the case! Wow...Brandon was an asshole....boo....(Hooray for Good Charlotte?)

haseo
Peta

P eople
E ating
T asty
A nimals

YUM

Return to Comic Updates and News!