New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic: "doomed again "

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi Comic:

Postby HyperMoeMan1 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Awsome Work. I think that bell should have an older brother named bron. obvious pun. I made up this charater after reading this comic. here is the backstory if you want to make him. He was the first cration of prof x to destroy the ppg but something whent wrong and he only hates the prof now, and instead of silver energy his is compleatly black. silver hir like bell. spiky. and he is cold storage. contained within a tube that restircts his powers. and bell finds him there and asks the prof who he is. the tells prof tells her. you could realese him by have gir unplug the devise acedently and no one would notice. as they walk away we see the hand twitch and the eyes pop open to reveil black eyes.

Postby JinJoe » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am

Please Read the Bleedman disclaimer and don't talk as if Bleedman is acknowledging your ideas or even reading your post.

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 am

0megaZer0 wrote:Bleedman said in Deviantart that he's not handling PPGD...someone else did...he just did the drawing... :(

I write the story WITH Bleedman, thanks. I work WITH him, FOR him, and write PpGD FOR him.

HyperMoeMan1 wrote:Awsome Work. I think that bell should have an older brother named bron. obvious pun. I made up this charater after reading this comic. here is the backstory if you want to make him. He was the first cration of prof x to destroy the ppg but something whent wrong and he only hates the prof now, and instead of silver energy his is compleatly black. silver hir like bell. spiky. and he is cold storage. contained within a tube that restircts his powers. and bell finds him there and asks the prof who he is. the tells prof tells her. you could realese him by have gir unplug the devise acedently and no one would notice. as they walk away we see the hand twitch and the eyes pop open to reveil black eyes.

Bro, there's no need to push a boy bell. Like, how could he possibly be consistent with the theme Bleedman wants? Now, I know he could in some ways, but he is just messy writing at this point, with the amount of work we've got into the plot right now.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: SEVERAL PAGES ARE DONE BUT NOT RELEASED

we are stacking the deck to make sure we're clear in case of emergencies.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby RKC » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:37 am

BR I wish I had your job.
http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/-Fight me, be my Pupil!!.
http://saberzrkc.deviantart.com/-Art coming soon. I think?
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/RKC- My Manga list.

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:50 pm

there is a lot of hideous "please bleedman no" involved
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:24 pm

I wouldn't doubt it.

However I bet there's "Hell no BR" in there too.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I wouldn't doubt it.

However I bet there's "Hell no BR" in there too.

haha actually there is not the most I have is Bleedman going ":3 i'll do this now" and me going "ono"
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Nell-X » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:27 am

I just want to say thanks BeeAre and all the moderators for the hard work you guys put into this website and the comics. I really enjoy reading them.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!