Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 pm

GTFD has ended.
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it ;)

Re: Siblings

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Nice~ congratz~!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Nuuuuuu.......It can't be!!!!!! :'(

JK!!! lol Love how Jr. looks in the ending. :mrgreen:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm

:'( awww, is it really over? I love this comic.
But it was very good.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Since you're done, you are going to work on Sugerbits right? Also, whatever happened to PPGD anyway, it seems like you've abandoned it.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:11 pm

:eek: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Owner cannot end your tale, hurts that I come to his equal end,you achieved a good work with this tale
:'(

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Good story. Well done!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 pm

NOOOOO, this was an AWESOME comic. :'(

PLEASE make another one. :grin:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 pm

137 issues & one great ending ... can`t wait for Grim Tales AfterBirth

Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 pm

WOW it ended? it really ended??!! awww why everything good should end? 137 pages full of a very very good doujinshi and history.
Congratulations to the creator of Grim Tales From DownBelow

BTW what it was with mimi? did him got her or not?
Maybe you'll do a special chapter for her xD :mrgreen:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm

It was a pleasure from the start, thank you Bleedman. Thank you.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Sweet comic hopefully there will be a squeal to the comic Congrats but man thats one hell of a cliff hanger

Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Wait?! It's really over! come on! One of the gratest comics in history and that's it! Well anyway, whats Grim Tales Afterbirth gonna be like?! I bet it's gonna be better than this one!
Last edited by Ginger and cuppy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 pm

agreed, I really enjoyed this comic. I was thinking that after the whole past revelation thing that you would continue onto the main story, but the ending just really shocked me and left a major cliffhanger.

Hope you continue to work on more of your stuff, looking forward to more of PPGD and Sugarbits.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:03 am

bueno pues ya se acabo esto, estubo buena, pero le falto algunas cosas :?

Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 am

omg this is the worst ending ever for an epic comic like this! cmon bleedman dont abandon the comic! U have great ideas! It cant just end so ubruptly! what about the main story and all that??? this ending rly sux :'( i wish there were more ppl working on this master peice! T_T dam if only i could make a real cartoon out of this! T_T what about the girl from the well and story with her? why not make bout that??? WAAAAH I JUST CANT BELIVE THIS IS THE END!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 am

What... the ...end :( :'( :'(
Dame thats quite a bummer.... :!:
It was fun though and a very exciting story. :mrgreen:
But what is this i hear of ... an "Grim Tales AfterBirth"??? :idea:

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:08 am

:brickwall: :badday: :cussing:

That sums up how i feel right now

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 am

:'( Well, that most inevitably sucks. Are the masses as well as myself crying out for GT: Afterbirth>? That's seems fascinating. I haven't ever come across such well written and spectacularly comics in a very long while. I look forward to more.. well of anything you and yours create. I have added your art to the top of my list. That isn't much but to you I'm sure, but to enjoy this daily, makes my existence alittle bit more entertaining. Well, Its been fun. Ta ta for now.

~Meerva Mimi
http://www.myspace.com/misharoo

PS: Just because I have a myspace doesn't make me a sellout, just well connected.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:40 am

:'( Life has lost its' meaning(((( But I must say that it was awesome comic!!! :idea: Thanks to Bleeadman. Hope now author will spare some time to PPG ;)

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:36 am

No way it's a crapy ending for an exelent story. It Cant end this way. Come on give it some more "juice", end it with jr figting the demon's, spawn taking them to a portal that lead's them to their realm, and end it with minny kissing jr in front of her chamber. And finally end it with the dor to minny's chamber closing and jr finaly saing the magical word's. Something like "good night Minny, I LOVE YOU". now that's an ending fit for this story.
Come on youve done an exelent work so far, dont disapoint us.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 am

it was excellent.
as all of your stuff tends to be.
i'm jealous and impressed.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 am

:what: :anger: :cussing: :brickwall: >.< >.@ :dead:
this is just a percent about what i'm really feeling at this moment

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 am

Farewell Grim Tales.