Banking Oopsie

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

K so I managed to pay my credit card twice today. My internet browser froze while it was making the online transfer from my checking account to my credit card. So I closed that window logged back in checked to see if there was a pending transfer, which there wasn't. So cool it didn't go through no big deal. So I started the process again transfered money from my checking to my credit card and then boom there are two of them. So I paid twice. I thought ok there must be a way to cancel this quickly since it takes 2-3 days for transfers to go through anyways. I can't do it online. So I call my bank, they can't do it since it's a card transfer so they send me over to Visa. And they say they can't do it until the money actually comes to them in 2-3 days.

This SUCKS.

But banking woe's aside yesterday was a pretty good day. I got home from my week long excursion to Seattle for Emerald City and SakuraCon (thanks again everyone for coming to the panel I had a blast.) and when I got home from driving that long I was dead tired. so I did a few small errands like picked my computer up from the repair place, replaced my broken watch band, and ripped wallet, and bought groceries just enough for two days of eating. I went home and had a relaxing day. Which may have been a bad idea since I do have so much work to catch up on. But at the same time I had a week and a half of awesome shows to catch up on to :)

I watched the two newest episodes of South Park which I loved throughly. the Eat, Pray, Queef episode was ridiculously funny to me. My favorite part is how they made fun of themselves with the two part terrance and phillip episode and they didn't show the second part since it was april fools day. South Park did that exact same thing way back in the day when the big thing was "who was Cartman's Dad." and instead of showing the second part they showed a Terrance and Phillip episode on April Fools. South Park fans were PISSED. So the entire episode to me was a this really happened event of sorts. I thought it was brilliant.

Oh and I also watched a ton of 30 Rock season 2 on the Xbox 360's netflix account. I love that show. Baldwin is hilarious and Tina Fey is officially a genius for coming up with the show.

Other than that not much happened yesterday. Today though I need to work work work to catch up from being gone for so long. I'm also thinking of finding a Fresno Chiropractor since my back has been killing me since I got home. I think the driving destroyed me.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Banking Oopsie

Postby raijin86 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:44 am

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O Oh, well.

Return to Comic Updates and News!