Naughty tentacles

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Naughty tentacles

Postby joserocks » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:13 am

Screw this men i think bleedman isn't so responsible at all i mean com on visiting the comments is just like i don't know 1-5 mins in reading them

SCREW THIS :down:

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 am

SCREW THIS :down:

That's what she said.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re:

Postby Unclever title » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Bleedman wrote:Who watches the Watchmen?

They do.

Too bad Bleedman won't read this.

Postby demon king » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 pm

i saw Watchmen it was ok
supreme devil king

Postby salochaos » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 pm

wow cool page but.............................
when you can put the next? :mrgreen:

Postby FleshMeat » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:18 pm

salochaos wrote:wow cool page but.............................

Bleedman does not reply.
Monster - :3 I just like fucking with your brain meats.
Chocolate Hurricane - Never thought I'd agree with him.
Omicron - Even though everyone seems to hate flesh, gotta lol at his pictures.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:25 pm

salochaos wrote:wow cool page but.............................

Bleedman updates at irregular paces. Usually (by historic records), Bleedman updates at least one of his three comics once a week.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby pbuttercup45 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:51 pm

weres the freash meat. :?:

Postby Archrival » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:56 pm

pbuttercup45 wrote:weres the freash meat. :?:

I'm Looking straight at it. I do dislike how many n00bs these update threads now bring.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Yeah, but at least most don't stay, and they stay out of the main sections.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby jacs101 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:29 pm

u shud make a movie based on the comic and put it on youtube. that wud kick ass :mrgreen:

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:32 pm

There is a PPGD fan movie being made by one of the members. I can't remember where he is at in it though.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby futuregrim » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 am

sorry BLEEDMAN i haven't seen watchmen, but i here it isn't that good.

Anyway i have a question, when will the next "grim tales from down below" comic be released, im just asking because i only recently discovered your (TOTALLY AWESOME) comic and i have become TOTALLY addicted.

PLEASE REPLY.=)
Darkness shall befall those whom oppose the one and true evil.

The Grim Reaper.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 am

HAVE YOU NOT READ THE GOD DAMN PAGE! I JUST FUCKING SAID IT YOU INCOMPETENT LITTLE BASTARD!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Spoopy Princess » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Whoooa, Blood is pissed. o.O

Just foe all of them. They're not worth getting angry over.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 pm

They don't stay around long enough to justify such a action.

I already posted on this page when Bleedman updates, and they didn't even bother to look, or discover for themselves...some people's children.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby sweeneytodd1994 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:39 pm

honestly i have not seen it yet but it looks cool to me.

oh and nergal is so cool but i cant decide about whether or not i like minni or grim jr. 8)
oh and please hurry up on the next page.

Postby jacs101 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 pm

watchmen movie looks cool in ads but the movie wasnt good. what i really want to see just for laughs is dragonball evolutions. i think its the worst cartoon to live action movie

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Gundam should be made into a live action movie.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Rowby wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Gundam should be made into a live action movie.

I think they did made a live action Gundam movie.

Really, one that isn't in Japanese?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby B-random13 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 pm

:eek: i don't want to see this comic come to a end, i've been reading since it first went on this website

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Understandable. There is going to be a short series called After Birth when GT comes to a halt.
Don't worry yourself too much, GT shall be continued, it is just too popular to let it die.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby jacs101 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm

if they do end up making an anumated movie based on the grim tales comic they shud put the song our solemn hou by within temptation and some panic at the disco songs. these are just my opinions so i dont kno abou wat u guys think but i wud like to hear ur opinions

Postby Akrata » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:44 pm

omg i love this comic. it has EVERYTHING. mandy and grim, nergal and nergals son had so much potential to be awesome. i especially love the incorporation of Danny Phantom. do they still even show that? if so, evil-danny needs to make a return and still be that bad ass. the Spawn characters introduction into the story is awesome as well. Even HIM from powerpuff girls pops up. i hated him in ppg, but this version is so awesome. i hope thic comic continues. now if only someone would update the Invader Zim comic...

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 pm

There is no animated movie being planned, or thought about for GT. It isn't that fucking popular.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!