Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 am

We're almost at the end of Grim Tales and I really enjoyed working on every page all the way. But I can't end it yet... not without dessert.

Re: Coming soon

Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:56 am

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D GT not quite ending ^_^

Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:07 am

After Birth, eh?

Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 am

So will the entire grim tales will actually be a one big flash back?

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 am

maybe ... :?:

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:11 am

Oh, yeah!!! Part 3!!!

Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:13 am

Wow. Even more Grim Tales! This is going to be interesting. I can't wait.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:59 am

nobody wrote:So will the entire grim tales will actually be a one big flash back?

No. On http://www.comixpedia.org/index.php?tit ... Down_Below it says that bleedman has two saga's planned. One is a flashback as to how Minnie is a ragdoll and the other is probably about how Junior is going to help "Her".

Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Gigafist wrote:
nobody wrote:So will the entire grim tales will actually be a one big flash back?

No. On http://www.comixpedia.org/index.php?tit ... Down_Below it says that bleedman has two saga's planned. One is a flashback as to how Minnie is a ragdoll and the other is probably about how Junior is going to help "Her".

It has been reported that we are in the second arc. Bleedman must have merged the two.

And fuck, I know what Bleed is doing. He's going to explain Jr's abortion.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=33
Bleedman wrote:People have been wondering how Grim Jr. was born, I mean how does one give birth to death.
Then I recalled that really disturbing film show I saw back in highschool, it was about the darker side of hospitals.

I was planning on making a short 2 page comic strip called " Birth".

It will be about how Mandy delivered her first born.

It wont be pretty... Just thinking about is already making me feel ...nauseous. Ok I think I'll go lie down now.

Perhaps this will also show Grim Family Life.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Blood Lord wrote:And fuck, I know what Bleed is doing. He's going to explain Jr's abortion.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=33

Yeah. That was my first thought, too. "Oh, blast, he's going to actually do it."

I kind of thought the abortion page was his way of going ahead and drawing that. But perhaps he'll wrap up some of the GT loose ends, show us what happens when Her has to go back to "daddy", and as you say, show us a bit of Junior and Minnie's everyday life after the death and rebirth. With the birth/abortion of Junior as the framing device for all of that.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Sooo... when is it going to tie all back in with the first few pages with Spawn? Cuz all of the events in the comics right now are all a flashback right?

Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Correct.
Grim Tales is technically done after this chapter. I guess "After Birth" is merely a short story like the Forgotten Arc is in PPGD. I forsee this as Bleed's Forgotten Arc, and pause point for GT.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes! FUCK YES! More Grim Tales. So glad it's not ending yet!
Rock On!

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Grim Tales if comeing back! Oh yeah! ;) [color=#4000FF][img][/img][/color]

Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Whoa yeah I can't wait to see it.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:35 pm

/facepalm.

It is ending, this is just a short story, like two to five pages. All this is doing is (if my guess is correct) is explaining how Jr became little boy death, and maybe a view into the Grim Family life.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 pm

I can't wait(almost gonna wet my pants because of exitement) lol

I wonder if junior's father is the redeemer???

Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Oooh. Interest: piqued. :mrgreen:

I didn't realize GT would be like... ending-ending anytime soon. That kinda makes me sad, one of those things I'd love to see more of. :( Especially since, as a few have pointed out, everything up til now has just been a flashback of two still-young kids. So there's plenty of room for more adventures, if he chose to continue the saga.

As for the predictions about this bonus arc, I think a lot of people are overlooking a hard-to-miss detail: And I quote,

"A glimpse into the future..."

...As in, not the past. As in, not Jr's undeathing, although the title does seem to reference it. So, what is my prediction? Personally, I'm hoping it has something to do with this.

And hey, lookie loo! confirmation of my suspicions! Whoo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:12 pm

YUUUUUUUUUUS!!!! dude im so excited!!! idc if this new lil chapter is the beginning of some huge new chapter in the grim tales or a short little epilogue type thing but the idea of getting to see the future of Jr. and Minnie is just more than amazing and exciting. im already totally addicted to the story and the unforgettable characters (both new, old, and familiar), so to see that the saga will continue in some way is just givin me chills. keep up the great work Bleedy!!!

Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:35 pm

This update also shows the possibility of Princess Minnie.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 am

O_O
HECK.
YES.
DO WANT.
Bleedman, you are my hero.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:51 am

But didn't grim have a grandma? so doesn't that mean that death can actually have children in some why? or maybe he also was an abortion

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:47 am

afterbirth!!!! :D

Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:55 pm

I think that your Grim Tales Series is the BOMB!! Keep up the great work!

-TornwithoutException

Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:54 pm

awesome. Afterbirth huh?
This will be VERY interesting! Can't wait!
Topic locked