Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:47 am

Thanks to Seir for his speedy coloring!

Re: Run away

Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Someone said Sparky was gonna die. And damn Vexus was all hardcore slashing haha. Love it<3

I'm gonna guess they blow up the ship next?

Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:46 pm

ITS AWESOME but I GOT TOLD WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND I KNOW WHO BLEED MAN IS SIKE lol

Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:16 pm

LOL PROTO BOY!

i dotn think alot of people know who that is

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:12 pm

SHE IS TOUGH!!!
HANG IN THERE...
NOT!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lol
What gonna happen next?? :unsure:

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Somehow im not tellin i found a website that has all the comics to the very end

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:35 pm

cc619 wrote:SHE IS TOUGH!!!
HANG IN THERE...
NOT!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lol
What gonna happen next?? :unsure:

They're gonna blow up her ship.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:43 pm

from the begining it shows betty and her blown up ship duh

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Sparky dead.... Yay..... now its time for betty to meet death *cough* i mean Grim

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 am

man! Aren't we eager to kill Betty off! :roll:

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 am

blazzing thnder wrote:Somehow im not tellin i found a website that has all the comics to the very end

I want you to shut the fuck up because no "website" exists. Bleedman posts his pages here first or on his deviant profile.

blazzing thnder wrote:ITS AWESOME but I GOT TOLD WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND I KNOW WHO BLEED MAN IS SIKE lol

Really?! Me to! I bet you didn't know hes a 40 year old man from the Philippines?

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 am

Bandit wrote:man! Aren't we eager to kill Betty off! :roll:

hmmmm......Yea

and i have to agree with you Chocolate Storm

Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 am

What does Betty have to do with anything else?

x.x

This is what I get for not reading since '06. I get confused, yet I'm too lazy to read the whole thing over again.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:36 am

I really like Bleedman's artwork, and it's certainly his choice how he wants to direct his talents, but ... I never much liked the Atomic Betty cartoons.

AB always felt to me like one of those lame "me too" cartoons from the 70s where someone sat down and figured out all the gimmicks from whatever shows were currently popular and then dropped them all into a new show, minus the parts that actually made the popular shows, you know, good.

"So, lessee... what do kids these days like... well, they watch them Powderpuff Girls, and that Grim Reaper show, and the show about the redheaded kid with a secret lab... so, we need, um, a girl, and a cheerful dopey short guy with a big round nose, and a robot!"

So, basically, I'm not feeling any deep emotional impact here. If Bleedman wants to off the whole cast of Atomic Betty, it's fine with me; I just hope he hurries up with it so the focus will shift back to the PPG, which is after all the reason I started reading this in the first place.

Edit: rambling and a bit off point. Fixed that for me.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 pm

I can't wait for the next one! I am not much of an Atomic Betty fan, but Bleedman makes it quite interesting =P

Though.. it really bugs me how she started off with her dark red hair, and it magically turned orange 0__o

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:01 pm

I never liked Atomic Betty anyway.. This makes me laugh.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:16 am

I stumbled onto this site and am very happy cause it is awesome :) can't wait for the next one. don't think anyone will miss sparky. I sure wont :P. hope the robot gets fixed up. generic looking robot's rock.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Since you're new, a word of advice. Before you start, I'd advise you not to clamor for updates. Don't even ask when the next one is. Updates happen when they happen, and no one's discovered how to make them happen any sooner.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 am

As always great job Bleedman. Keep up the good work and the other stuff that you do.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:26 am

COOL CARTOON HEROES VS BAD GUYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if there is protoboy there will be robot boy am i right ???

Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Maybe, too soon to tell.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:49 am

Wow Bleedman your brain must be a basketfull of ideas! :D

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Other than Sb and Gt PPGD is the best comic on here

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Yup Cause Grim Tales Is The Best Comic