Should Have Been On Vibrate.

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Nick » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:42 pm

My ringtone is Offspring. I also got their latest album which is really good I thought. But my top favorite song in my heart is Moonlight Sonata, have to love the classical strings.
Other crazy whatchamacallits!! http://kiru100.deviantart.com/

"No I am not a serial killer, I am a homocidal entrepeneur!"

Re: Should Have Been On Vibrate.

Postby Stan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:31 pm

man thats some scary stuff. Phone ringing when you need to be very quiet and get away from crap. That better be a naked girl ready to get her virginity taken away on this apocalyptic day.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Postby Teran » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Should have been "thriller". Zombies + Michael Jackson... imagine that.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Kitana_Tu » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 am

Oh this is just too priceless! :grin:
I had quite a similar incident this week, but not with trying to get past anybody unnoticed. Just with that specific ringtone...
My boss is quite a big man. Not big as in staunch, but ya....fat! Huge to be precise! Our office manager's (my brother in-law) ringtone is Bitter Sweet symphony by The Verve but for some people he has caller tones! So, I'm sitting calmly (yeah right) in my office a few days ago, having a crappy day as usual, when suddenly you just hear blaring out through the office...."I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!"....and then, "Gud day Mr. So-n-So (so not gonna put in my bosses real surname!)" as my bro in-law answers his phone! There was about 5seconds of total silence, then everybody around that heard (including me) what happened bursted out in laughter! So ye, this kinda reminded me of that moment!
Anyhoo...Nick, awesome comic! Love the art! Keep it up!
And remember kiddies....You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter"!

Postby Monster » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:20 am

when you have a stupid prepaid phone and can't get cool ringtones on it.... and you're in high school... and it goes off in class... and.. uh.. it's a really lame ringtone... You kinda wish to throw your phone at a wall D:
NOX - Tell me right now if you are or below the age of 12 and I'll be all over you like shingles.
Tony - Why?! Well all you talk about is how you would like to gargle my marbles and stick you big fat stinking cock inside my ass. Why wouldint i hate you all sick mother fuckers?

Postby Nick » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:34 am

Kitana_Tu wrote:Oh this is just too priceless! :grin:
I had quite a similar incident this week, but not with trying to get past anybody unnoticed. Just with that specific ringtone...
My boss is quite a big man. Not big as in staunch, but ya....fat! Huge to be precise! Our office manager's (my brother in-law) ringtone is Bitter Sweet symphony by The Verve but for some people he has caller tones! So, I'm sitting calmly (yeah right) in my office a few days ago, having a crappy day as usual, when suddenly you just hear blaring out through the office...."I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!"....and then, "Gud day Mr. So-n-So (so not gonna put in my bosses real surname!)" as my bro in-law answers his phone! There was about 5seconds of total silence, then everybody around that heard (including me) what happened bursted out in laughter! So ye, this kinda reminded me of that moment!
Anyhoo...Nick, awesome comic! Love the art! Keep it up!
Thanks. And yes, those rare simple gems are something you treasure. I need to get some money....perhaps I need to start up comissions >.< But I am so busy! But I need money!
Other crazy whatchamacallits!! http://kiru100.deviantart.com/

"No I am not a serial killer, I am a homocidal entrepeneur!"

Postby Monster » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Nick wrote:But I need money!

Sell your body.
NOX - Tell me right now if you are or below the age of 12 and I'll be all over you like shingles.
Tony - Why?! Well all you talk about is how you would like to gargle my marbles and stick you big fat stinking cock inside my ass. Why wouldint i hate you all sick mother fuckers?

Postby remxix » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm

that's the worst ring tone to have at that time...but who doesn't like big buts? lol

i have no ring tone, i have no phone. >]

Postby Monster » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:57 am

Think Sir Mixalot is a bad ringtone? just wait until someone's phone goes off and you hear something like... Idk... whiney "hip-hop" and "pop" music.

Postby remxix » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:33 pm

true. most ringtones get on my nerves...

that's why whenever i get a phone, i'm going to keep it on vibrate.

Postby Monster » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Heard a kid playing "We Will Rock You" all proud like. and it was one of those poly tones, not even real.

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Why not get a cellphone that can have what you want? I'm currently using Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" has my main tune, along with many other songs for personal tunes.

But I did have Tenacious D's "Classico" playing during a portuguese classe once. Lucky me that the teacher was a joker and didn't mind it ringing.
ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Monster » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 am

Some of us aren't as lucky, Hiryu.

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:49 am

Everyone has that luck in Portugal. We don't have those pre-paid cellphones that suck ass in here.
ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jaffar » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Monster wrote:when you have a stupid prepaid phone and can't get cool ringtones on it.... and you're in high school... and it goes off in class... and.. uh.. it's a really lame ringtone... You kinda wish to throw your phone at a wall D:

lol Yeah, before I got my new phone. I had the exact same thing happen to me a few times. The ringtones already on your phone are _terrible_ D:

Now I just record music, and set it as my ringtone. Works well.

Return to Comic Updates and News!