Whoops

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Nix » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

So I accidentally missed last weeks update. I was over in Hamilton with a bunch of friends and whenever I went to leave something else sucked me right back in, a trip to visit some friends and play video games suddenly expanded into spending almost a week sleeping on a couch and playing Haunting Grounds. As luck would have it I didn't have my laptop with me, making updating the comic impossible.

Then this week a similar pattern of events unfolded, only this time we played Dead Space and I made sure to leave on Monday to get the comic online. Which is why everything got updated sometime in the evening.

This comic is also the last of my buffer, every strip that uploads past this point will be brand new, Nix dropped me about three months of scripts so I have to get scribbling. New comics on Monday!

Unless of course... I start playing some other survival horror game.

Re: Whoops

Postby Boffo » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm

For clarification. I wrote this, not Nix. The forum just says it's him for some reason.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Boffo wrote:For clarification. I wrote this, not Nix. The forum just says it's him for some reason.

...uhhh I'm not sure how to respond...

Postby Boffo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:57 am

Blood Knight wrote:
Boffo wrote:For clarification. I wrote this, not Nix. The forum just says it's him for some reason.

...uhhh I'm not sure how to respond...

... and I'm not sure how to explain this.

When I write a news update for DP it shows up that I said it on the front page, but in the forum it says it's posted by Nix.

Postby Xelpher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 am

You should try left 4 dead...but don't get carried away, or we may not see new comics for a while, lol

Postby Boffo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:48 pm

I have actually, my brother got it for Christmas. However, he doesn't have xbox live so it kind of limits the amount of zombie killing fun you can have with just two player co-op.

Return to Comic Updates and News!