Holiday's end

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:25 am

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas but like everything else all good things must to an end. It ain't new year yet but let's start off early with some nice sketchies and thumbnails. I like thumbnails so here's some thumbnails for ya.

And some sketchies for things to come.

Christmas gift to my 5 yr. old nephew.Everytime we get together we always talk about Ben 10 this and Ben 10 that. These figures have already sold out and I was lucky enough to find just one. He keeps telling me he likes Chromastone, yeah I know what you want you little brat! You already got Swampfire and Humongousaur!

No, my DS is not dead. Just neglected. I just bought it 2 months ago and now I'm already bored with it. So I'm giving it to Junior as a christmas gift! Merry Christmas!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Holiday's end

Postby zerolucky » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:34 am

where can i get a Junior doll or plushie?

and merry xmas!
Soldier: Sir, They Got us Surrounded
General: Perfect, Now we can attack them in any angles.

Image[/b][/url]

Postby Nox » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:29 am

Regarding the aforementioned thumbnails and sketches..

Merry Christmas, Ben 10 is an overrated piece of garbage and a Happy New Year <3

Postby Ignite » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:38 am

Merry christmast bleedman hope you enjoy this holiday :P

Postby raziel_14 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:40 am

Merry xmas Bleed and yeah... where can I get a Jr. plushie?
"It was not surprising that, at the end of the day, the adamant spirit of the turkey sandwich aided by the loyal Mountain Dew prevailed against the maniacal forces of hunger in the Lunchtime Conflict. Days of preparation in the refrigeratorium had steeled the edible warriors for their ultimate showdown between their sworn enemy."

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Location: Philippines... Ya really don't wanna know where exactly.

Postby RKC » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:13 am

Thats very Touching Bleed

I also like ben 10
http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/-Fight me, be my Pupil!!.
http://saberzrkc.deviantart.com/-Art coming soon. I think?
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/RKC- My Manga list.

Postby EL LOCO TONTO » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:24 am

Send me Junior plushie plz?
"I kick your ass in Guitar Hero!"
*realguitarawesomesolo*
"...Okay, maybe at Halo."

Postby JinJoe » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Bleedman wrote:all good things must to an end.

Best quote.

Bleedman wrote:I like thumbnails so here's some thumbnails for ya.

O ya, thanks for the thumbnails.

Bleedman wrote:Christmas gift to my 5 yr. old nephew.Everytime we get together we always talk about Ben 10 this and Ben 10 that. These figures have already sold out and I was lucky enough to find just one. He keeps telling me he likes Chromastone, yeah I know what you want you little brat! You already got Swampfire and Humongousaur!

No, my DS is not dead. Just neglected. I just bought it 2 months ago and now I'm already bored with it. So I'm giving it to Junior as a christmas gift! Merry Christmas!

Well I guess its a win-win for Nephew and Junior.
Hope you got one too.

Postby ZantetsukenX » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 pm

I don't know how often you read these posts Bleedman, but I have a suggestion for you about your DS. I too bought one and become bored with it after a few months. Then one day, reading a news website, I found out about something called the R4 for the DS. Basically, it's a DS cartridge in which a mini-SD card goes into. On that Mini-SD card you put DS roms on it from your computer. You download the roms from any big torrent site like Piratebay and then play any DS game you ever wanted to play.

Trust me, it's alot of fun.

Postby His_Last_Chance » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:26 pm

ZantetsukenX wrote:I don't know how often you read these posts Bleedman, but I have a suggestion for you about your DS. I too bought one and become bored with it after a few months. Then one day, reading a news website, I found out about something called the R4 for the DS. Basically, it's a DS cartridge in which a mini-SD card goes into. On that Mini-SD card you put DS roms on it from your computer. You download the roms from any big torrent site like Piratebay and then play any DS game you ever wanted to play.

Trust me, it's alot of fun.

That's illegal!

Postby Nox » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 pm

That's why it's fun.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:53 pm

Untill your friend gets caught...then its funny.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gilarin VanDraco » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Thumbs are always nice. And I love the sketches. I'm definitely seeing some .hack//G.U. influence in your ReaperBeast though.

XD It's kinda startling how many similarities there are. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. After all, I'm a HUGE fan of the .hack//G.U. series. XD Can't wait to see more.
Check out my dA gallery:
http://gilarin.deviantart.com

Postby cornteen » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:21 am

Merry(late)cristmas dudes and...um...not dudes?
Bord of your DS? i got just the game...The World Ends With You. Iv had it for 2 months and i cant put it down,my bro took back his DS thogh 2 days ago for his games,had cristmas on the eve becuse we had a party next day. after he beets his games im ganna smatch it for the next month or so to get all the secret files,since i beet it about a month ago XD.It was named the #1 handheld game of the year!It helped that we had a crapy gamer year thogh.
Only get it if you can devote your life to being able to look at 2 screens at 1nc.I will never have to lift my eyes from the bottom screen again!Bwahahahahah.
Sorry for that long bit.
Where is the Jr. plushy iv looked evrywhere since i saw it and nothing!Even checked eBAY,nada.
The scetchs are awesom! wish i could draw like that. T_T
Dont do that download thing!I had lime wire and it gave me a virus almost 4 months ago and my virus protection quit just before.i still have the virus.DONT DO IT BLEED! DONT DO IT I!!!
I hate both of the people on this thread how have #1,the KH stuff,and B.the dude above with the dot hack stuff.
p.s.sorry for such a long post! Us amarican whiteboy-rednecks dont know when to shut up...at least we know how to use the internet now thogh!
p.p.s.the only reasion i hate people is if there able to get beter pix of stuff i like,or if the just plain awsomer than i am,in witch case my most hated person in the world is bleedman!
p.p.p.s.thats a compliment to you all and i dont actualy "hate"you i actualy think all of you are awesome!
Edited 5 times and i some how miss somthing every time!
\-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
will not be posting oftern, only when i see anomilysor thinggs others have missed!!!

These pics are NOT approved by bleedman,but i wish for him to look at them,thats why its my sig,and hopefuly say i can use them .
Would be on deviant but again not approved.
I drew these myself along with about 7 others but these are my best so i hope you all like them!
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/cornteen/grimjrredo.jpg
and
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo306/cornteen/grimjrredo2.jpg

Postby JinJoe » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:55 am

zerolucky wrote:where can i get a Junior doll or plushie?

raziel_14 wrote:where can I get a Jr. plushie?

EL LOCO TONTO wrote:Send me Junior plushie plz?

cornteen wrote:Where is the Jr. plushy iv looked evrywhere since i saw it and nothing!Even checked eBAY,nada.

This thing was probably the one you guys saw earlier:
I think you can still get one from her: VesteNotus

Dear NOX...

Postby StenDarker » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:16 am

NOX wrote:Regarding the aforementioned thumbnails and sketches..

Merry Christmas, Ben 10 is an overrated piece of garbage and a Happy New Year <3

the forum seems to be glitchy. may I suggest actually going to grim.snafu-comics.com
It always loads there.

also: Ben 10 was a brilliant idea! but... they broke it. they always brake it!!!

Postby cornteen » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:05 am

I was checking for new posts and relized i forgot to say somthing.
I know the REAL reason for Teletoon(makers of TDI,6teen,jonny jest,pokemon:battle fronter:and many more awsome shows9All including twins if you would look carfuly[watched first ep of battle fronter to see if they un-gayed pokemon...they didnt!])made Ben 10:alien force!
They did it so CN could make a couple bucks to try to stay in buissnes after AS came on and the bigest nail in the coffin canceling Toonami!
The only things that can save CN now is TDI,and 6teen,and mabey Jonny Test.
I do like the new aliens better becuse there mostly combinations of the origanals,but the show is not as cool.
My fave thogh is Humongosaur,but crimstone is a close 3rd,right before alien x,least fave is gostfreek,only becuse of the cold thing,i hate the cold,or he would be second.
the whole time typing this i was thinking"im turning 17 in 9 days,jan.5,and the high light of my last 2 years is finding snafu,in the middle of THIS year! man i hate being homeschooled!
(for those who dont know iv been homeschooled for 2 years now becuse of stregit Fs,exept gym got an A+ in gym)
I still dont have my licence becuse idiots broke my car windows right before i got my permit,my only freinds are at church(dont mind thaht as much,at least i have a few good freinds insted of alot of idiots who would sell me for drug money),and I havent had a GF since homecoming freshman year!(she broke up with me like a week later becuse her freinds hated me[im HYPER!!!!11!!!1])
sorry that kinda turned into a blog entry.
Thank you! now i might be able to buy one of those plushys! After i get a Ps3,if i have enogh money after my b-day.
Personal note to Bleedman,is as follows:Hope you get the PS3 you want ,I think you deserve it after all youve done for snafu.you have,almost, single handedly,made my year better with your comics.without them i would have been bord out of my mind.with that said i wish i could give you everything a guy could want but im not nearly rich enogh,im broke 99.9% of the time.But i do think if you keep doing what you love you wont need to be rich to be happy.So on this last note i leave know this: Alwaysquest for the people and thing you love ,and after you find those people,and things never let them go...even if it costs you your life."
MY GOD! its hard to think serios like that! thats the best thing iv said since i quoted a book that said"Life is not like a book you canot flip to the back and read the end of the story,you have to suffer on story at a time.","wheather god reads the final page,every page from begining to end at the same time or predicts what wee will write ourselfs i do not know."*rhe book is "oricles of fire vol.1 Eye of The Oracle,book 3/3 last page(the book contains 3 books inside it[pequil/sequil series to"dragons in our midst"a 4 book series speard out throgh 4 books{the EoTO books has the big 3 book...um book and 3 other 1 book books.
lulz...guess i didnt end on that note sorry .
\-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
will not be posting oftern, only when i see anomilysor thinggs others have missed!!!

These pics are NOT approved by bleedman,but i wish for him to look at them,thats why its my sig,and hopefuly say i can use them .
I drew these myself along with about 7 others but these are my best so i hope you all like them!
and

Postby cornteen » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:15 am

Sorry for the dubble post but im afraid my comps going to delete my post if i edit it,it dose that. i just wanted to say that those books are recomended LEAGELY by me,if you like a good acton/adventure,dragons,comedy,slight romance(no things above hol
ding hands you hentais![i use hentai insted of pervert now lulz{to much manga and anime.}]),or just a good ficton book look for the serise i mentioned,youll be hooked on this more than crack!(hered a dude gave up crack for becuse of this,SERIOSLY!
Again sorry for dubble post!

and

Postby JinJoe » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 am

cornteen wrote:tl;dr

mumbler

Postby cornteen » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:56 am

JinJoe wrote:

mumbler

What the crap?I didnt type "tl;dr" did I?
I just looked at the price of the plushy and i think its almost perfect. I like the $28 part but the S&H is an evil thing,but i guess mail people need to be paid to.
i relized a while back that pg-13 has gone a little more sexed.then i hered of more and more movies having nudity! PG-13 means it should have"mild sugjestive themes" as the ESRB says.
to this I have t say WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!11!!!!1! Sorry for that outburst. But it just anoys me soooo much!
Im sorry for turning almost every post i do into a small blog.
I sooooo need a life and/or job...there i go again! im getng off befor i start again.
buy!

and

Postby - Kyri_Moto - » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:13 am

Merry Christmas Bleedman.
(( Oh, geez, you get a lot of comments.
It's the 27 already? Wow, I'm late-ish on the Merriment of your Christmassing.... o.O
Sorreh. XD
Marvelous job on the comics, though. Managing between the two (Or three, I'm not sure.....). MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))

Postby mushroom_princess » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 pm

I do apologize if this sounds redudant, but do you have the pattern that can be used to make a Junior Plushie?
He's really cute!!

Happy New Year

Postby zerolucky » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:42 am

hey bleedman which part of the philippines are you? if you are really from the philippines.
Soldier: Sir, They Got us Surrounded
General: Perfect, Now we can attack them in any angles.

Image[/b][/url]

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:45 pm

JinJoe wrote:

mumbler
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby His_Last_Chance » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Happy New Year!

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!