Funniest SNL EVER.

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Funniest SNL EVER.

Postby Mattydread » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Dave you made me proud. I was about to post something along the lines of "Woohoo the Lonely Island dudes are still kicking ass at SNL!", but you already have them well represented. I suppose I'd better just return to the shadows...

Oh, and Merry Christmas or whatever holidays to all!

Postby raziel_14 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:34 am

Talk about being Omnisexual, Omni as in all, Turned on by EVERYTHING :mrgreen:
"It was not surprising that, at the end of the day, the adamant spirit of the turkey sandwich aided by the loyal Mountain Dew prevailed against the maniacal forces of hunger in the Lunchtime Conflict. Days of preparation in the refrigeratorium had steeled the edible warriors for their ultimate showdown between their sworn enemy."

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Location: Philippines... Ya really don't wanna know where exactly.

Postby Maduc » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:18 pm

Jojo_Bean wrote:
Maduc wrote:A comedy group who are releasing an album in 2009, which makes them a band.

did he ever say it wasn't a band?

Dave wrote:Ummm you guys are all wrong. Lonely Island isn't the name of an actual band it's the name of their website.

http://www.thelonelyisland.com/

It was a comedy website those three dudes started a long time ago where they did short skits. And it got semi popular and SNL asked them to join with them because SNL was sucky at the time. And since then they've been on SNL doing random skits here and there and then they did the Hot Rod movie. Now they're releasing a CD of funny songs in the future because they're basically best friends with Justin Timberlake so might as well. It's also why JT is always in their music skits on SNL such as Dick in a Box and Jizz in my pants.

But clearly I'm the dumbass.

Right there.

Postby Mattydread » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:04 pm

The name of their band is "Incredibad"

"They have also made numerous hip-hop songs and videos under the name Incredibad. Incredibad produced such songs as "Ka-Blamo", "Just 2 Guyz", and "Stork Patrol". The beats were composed by Taccone and his brother Asa using the computer program Reason, running on a Power Mac G5.

Incredibad is also the name of The Lonely Island's first music album, which includes the popular SNL Digital Short, "Jizz in My Pants"[3]"

- [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lonely_Island[\url]

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!