I'll watch it still.

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: I'll watch it still.

Postby Rephaestus » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:34 am

*glances at the preview*

Meh.
Seems like an over budgeted crapfest that will most definitely bomb in theaters.

Next?
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

Postby Mabushii_Kage » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:39 am

...Frankly, Fox kills everything, this included. I wonder how they got the rights from Cartoon Network.

Also, that guy who was using his ONE dragon ball to "Take his revenge"...yeah...Not how the dragon balls work...
I will be the first to Doomsday, laughing my head off, with vodka in my left and Defiance in my right.

Nothing is forever, as even "stones" will crumble to dust.

Postby G-O » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:26 pm

It couldn't be worse than the first live action movie.

Postby Sable » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 pm

That legend of Zelda movie trailer was IGN saying April fools.
RacialslurX2

Postby Mabushii_Kage » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 am

G-O wrote:It couldn't be worse than the first live action movie.
You'd like to think that, wouldn't you...
I will be the first to Doomsday, laughing my head off, with vodka in my left and Defiance in my right.

Nothing is forever, as even "stones" will crumble to dust.

Postby dark-angel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:51 pm

right am going on a full on rant and i dont care what anyone says WHO EVER MADE THE FUCKING REAL LIFE ACTION DRAGONBALL Z FILM NEVER FUCKING READ OR WATCHED THE CARTOON AND IS A COMPLETE IDOIT!!!!!
for one not 6 people made the dragonballs PICCLO FUCKING DID (in a way)
second thing GOKU IS JAPANESE!!!!!

AND PICCLO NEVER HAVE SOME WOMEN WORKING FOR HIM

and they even got the way they say kama ha may a wrong as well

AND ANOTHER THING GOKU WASNT THE SAME AGE AS BULMIA GOKU WAS 5 OR 6 ALONE IN THE WOODS WHEN BULMIA FOUND HIM THAT SO MUCH MORE INTRESTING THAN THE BACK OF BULLSHIT LIKE THIS

AND ANOTHER THING THE DRAGONBALLS WERE HUGE!!!!

AND WERE IS GOKUS BESTFRIEND??????

HUH????????

my rant is over
Richard the warlock
BEHOLD!!! I have discovered the fork of TRUTH!! Who will dare oppose me now?

NOW i am armed with my anger.......and a fork.....

Am just actin out becuase i can't kill anyone

Postby Numa430 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Oh wow i guess i should say the following of this message about the movie..

1. Dark-Angel first off it was James Wong and Glen Morgan who is filming the movie so having a rant about the movie isnt going to do anything. second off if you want to rant on someone then rant on Fox Studios for making the project in the first place.

2. I have seen the trailers on dbthemovie and dblegends as well have seen on what the movie will be and yes Piccolo will be green Goku will become an ape and yes Shenron will be in it as well.

3. Are you kidding people please it will be a great movie for everyone to see besides its not just the hardcore fans that will be seeing it but also the people that havent even seen Dragon Ball before so dont get your hopes up for anyone that is a hardcore fan.

I think it'll be a great movie and with James as Lord Piccolo i bet it will be having an award as soon as the people stop being such (censor)!
Under the bed

Postby dark-angel » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:15 am

yes i understand all that but what happens when those people who go see it and then become hardcore fans and then relisie everything they wacthed in the moive was a lie.......if that was me i be heart broken. :'(
i just feel they should of done what it says in the cartoon/comic.
fair enough they wanted it to based on goku n picclo fighting and such which is quite hard to do by the comic goes but still feel goku should of been a wee japanese kid and that master roshi had a wee island some were

does anyone know if the numbus cloud is in the film?? If they did that then i will just accept and maybe even wacth the film...
Richard the warlock

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:52 pm

dark-angel wrote:does anyone know if the numbus cloud is in the film?? If they did that then i will just accept and maybe even wacth the film...

They do. It is a small Geo Metro car covered in cotton balls.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby JinJoe » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Drama

Postby dark-angel » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 pm

good then i just accept the fact tho i still dunno if i wanna wacth it
Richard the warlock

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:14 pm

dark-angel wrote:good then i just accept the fact tho i still dunno if i wanna wacth it

Meh, I'm not sure if I will watch it either. I'll see how it does in theaters.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby dark-angel » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm

i decided i will wacth the film......although if it is shit and walk out half way though am going to fully rant to fox and thats that!

see if they make a bleach film and screaw it up

THERE WILL BE HELL ON EARTH!!!!!!!
Richard the warlock

Postby Sable » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 pm

dark-angel wrote:right am going on a full on rant and i dont care what anyone says WHO EVER MADE THE FUCKING REAL LIFE ACTION DRAGONBALL Z FILM NEVER FUCKING READ OR WATCHED THE CARTOON AND IS A COMPLETE IDOIT!!!!!
for one not 6 people made the dragonballs PICCLO FUCKING DID (in a way)
second thing GOKU IS JAPANESE!!!!!

AND PICCLO NEVER HAVE SOME WOMEN WORKING FOR HIM

and they even got the way they say kama ha may a wrong as well

AND ANOTHER THING GOKU WASNT THE SAME AGE AS BULMIA GOKU WAS 5 OR 6 ALONE IN THE WOODS WHEN BULMIA FOUND HIM THAT SO MUCH MORE INTRESTING THAN THE BACK OF BULLSHIT LIKE THIS

AND ANOTHER THING THE DRAGONBALLS WERE HUGE!!!!

AND WERE IS GOKUS BESTFRIEND??????

HUH????????

my rant is over

USING CAPS LIKE THIS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE ASS AND IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP!!!

Listen you fucking cunt. This is an americanized version of DBZ. They are making a new story for it, with a few points from the DBZ series, to make it interesting and their own. If they wanted to they could use completely new characters and make it more worthwhile, but they are counting on the fan base and nostalgia factor to intimidate people into watching it.
RacialslurX2

Postby Sister Typing » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Maverick wrote:and heres the legend of zelda movie trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a_YuTom ... re=related

If that was a real movie i'd probably see it. It looks good but the actors look so gay. It would probably be quite rubbish though, it is quite hard to make movies out of games. I mean the movie of Mortal Kombat was 4 bloody hours long!
Cale: Send lighting at him, pull his skeleton out or something.

Richard: Oh i see. I find it amusing how you were so judgemental of the dark arts amoment ago, but now that your in trouble "Pull his skeleton out Richard, oh please!"

Location: My Pc, My Bedroom, My house...somewhere in England.

Postby Sable » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Sister Typing wrote:

If that was a real movie i'd probably see it. It looks good but the actors look so gay. It would probably be quite rubbish though, it is quite hard to make movies out of games. I mean the movie of Mortal Kombat was 4 bloody hours long!

That movie was an April fools joke by IGN.com
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:
Sister Typing wrote:

A bad one too. All the Zelda-geeks went nuts over this shit at my school, and when the found out it was false...yeah, short story. It was funny as hell.
Semper Vigilans

Postby dark-angel » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:57 pm

dark-angel wrote:USING CAPS LIKE THIS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE ASS AND IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP!!!

Listen you fucking cunt. This is an americanized version of DBZ.

it has nothing to do with Dragonball z at all....
Didnt you read the name?? DRAGONBALL
Besides if it was wouldnt they have more acters of Dragonball Z in it? like trunks n Gohan?
and you just used caps.............i guess this means your a complete ass then.

i can say what i want about it, it is after all, a free country isnt it!! same with caps and my own opinion

i just feel like made a film and put the name dragonball so people will recognise the name not the film to make some money!

i ant here to fight you i just believe that if your going to do something you should it RIGHT not what you think is right..thats like baking a cake without reading the instructions. What you left with?

some shitty ass cake........ thats what!!!

Postby Sister Typing » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:14 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:
Sister Typing wrote:

I now its a joke, thats why i said IF it was a real movie.
Cale: Send lighting at him, pull his skeleton out or something.

Richard: Oh i see. I find it amusing how you were so judgemental of the dark arts amoment ago, but now that your in trouble "Pull his skeleton out Richard, oh please!"

Location: My Pc, My Bedroom, My house...somewhere in England.

Postby Sable » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm

dark-angel wrote:it has nothing to do with Dragonball z at all....
Didnt you read the name?? DRAGONBALL
Besides if it was wouldnt they have more acters of Dragonball Z in it? like trunks n Gohan?

Its a fucking american adaptation of the DragonBall series. It doesn't have to be exactly like it.

i can say what i want about it, it is after all, a free country isnt it!! same with caps and my own opinion

We don't take kindly to free speech round here. Serious though, you can say whatever you want, as long as it's within the forum rules, although, people wont always agree with you, be ready for it. As for the caps? You can use them all you want, but the mods my suspect you as being a pest and ban you, not to mention people will ignore you.

i ant here to fight you i just believe that if your going to do something you should it RIGHT not what you think is right..thats like baking a cake without reading the instructions. What you left with?

some shitty ass cake........ thats what!!!

Doing it right? Don't judge the movie before its released. You might end up eating those words.

i just feel like made a film and put the name dragonball so people will recognise the name not the film to make some money!

Thats exactly what they did. They used the name Dragonball and threw some people in it with who they named after original Dragonball characters. Get over yourself

and you just used caps.............i guess this means your a complete ass then.

/facepalm. what are you? 5? I really don't know how to approach you. Its like this, to speak to a Spanish person, you have to speak Spanish. Yeah?
RacialslurX2

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Last time I looked the Uk (Ukraine or the United Kingdom) ain't that free, besides you think your countries laws and freedoms echo into the internet?

SableTheFabled wrote: Its like this, to speak to a Spanish person, you have to speak Spanish. Yeah?

Damn it. That's what I've been doing wrong, Spanish to a Spanish person and I've been using Braille. lol.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sable » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Blood Knight wrote:

Last time I looked the Uk (Ukraine or the United Kingdom) ain't that free, besides you think your countries laws and freedoms echo into the internet?

SableTheFabled wrote: Its like this, to speak to a Spanish person, you have to speak Spanish. Yeah?

Damn it. That's what I've been doing wrong, Spanish to a Spanish person and I've been using Braille. lol.

Braille? But isnt that for blind people? Whaaat.
RacialslurX2

Postby dark-angel » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:04 am

Blood Knight wrote:can say what i want about it, it is after all, a free country isnt it!! same with caps and my own opinion

True but i live some were, were they dont care and instead kill poeple (i ant lieing by that and no that ant a threat) i believe everyone as a right to say what they want.

SableTheFabled wrote:Doing it right? Don't judge the movie before its released. You might end up eating those words.

fine i will wacth the film and i might eat my words but i dont care if i do or dont

i care if the film is good and has a plot....which i dont think will happan

SableTheFabled wrote:and you just used caps.............i guess this means your a complete ass then.

/facepalm. what are you? 5? I really don't know how to approach you. Its like this, to speak to a Spanish person, you have to speak Spanish. Yeah?

am sorry but heres were you coneradict yourself for the second time First time was when you used the caps lock and the second time was right then you were the 5 year old who gave a damn about the caps lock!!!(really who would care that much) if you wanted me to stop a simple "could you stop with the caps lock?" would survise!!!

and i dont speck spanish and i dont really let anyone approach me.

SableTheFabled wrote:Its like this, to speak to a Spanish person, you have to speak Spanish. Yeah?

Braille? But isnt that for blind people? Whaaat.

Yea Braille is used for the blind lol
Richard the warlock

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!