That's No Electrical Failure There!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Nick » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:06 am

I want to thank this school quarter for completely screwing things up for me, made me so busy that I had a hard time getting some comic pages done right on time. So now I am a bit peeved off at myself and whatnot, I really wanted to get at least ten pages done this quarter like last quarter, but because of how jumbled things got, I only got four pages done. Curse you school! Curse you new awesome video game releases! Curse you holidays and weddings! Curse you A.D.D (Attention Deficit Disorder)! Damn my short attention span!!! *Splashes with holy water.* Blargh it burnz!!

So yeah, now thanks to all of those screw ups, I have to double time my working to get back on track. Never really got the time to make drawings of my own personal interest, but I enjoy my comic, so I am being a bit hypocritical. For those questioning where the violence is, please be patient, not everyone in a zombie apocalypse goes right out and attacks the first zombie they see, some try to avoid confrontation. Remember, when one spots you, the rest will start to follow you. Well......back to work!
Other crazy whatchamacallits!! http://kiru100.deviantart.com/

"No I am not a serial killer, I am a homocidal entrepeneur!"

Re: That's No Electrical Failure There!

Postby thoadthetoad » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm

yep, if you go rambo as soon as it comes, your basically dead. I would always travel and make sure to not stay in the same place for more than a week. That's just coming from a kid who has way too much free time and thinks about these things tho.
I love looking at clever signatures...
This isn't one of them.

Location: In the darkest corners of your mind (yes, by the monkey with a paddle)

Postby Kitana_Tu » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:01 am

Awwwe, no voilence???? But I like voilence! It's so pretty! *stab self in the face* Aaaaaaaagh!.....ok, so it's not that fun to experience.....

Thanx for the amazing comic! Even though it's still new and busy building up pace, I already think it rocks! Keep it up!
And remember kiddies....You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter"!

Postby LinkNL » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:25 am

Yeah good question, why is the light always out? maybe everyone always forget to pay the bills,

But the more logical reason is that the power plants are crawling with zombies too

And about the violence, a good story, and a lot of humor is more important than smashing zombies in their head, so with that, you are doing a freaking good job

Keep it up!!!

Return to Comic Updates and News!