Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:00 am

Go check out the new Bunnywith comic!

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:27 am

Wicked :rock:

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:11 am

Nice.
Looks like a comic book company logo.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:13 pm

I bet Im one of the few people that truly get this.

Then again Shepard Fairey started this campaign in my home town.

I lol'd.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Well, I get this as a reference to "They Live", second guess would have been 1984, don't know if it's correct, but a pure reference is nothing for me to "lol" about. I've seen plenty... Unless the posse is just a reference to Andre the Giant, but that is not funny at all.
Last edited by Q.U. on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Wow, are there really people that don't get this.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Q.U. wrote:

Well, I get this as a reference to "They Live", second guess would have been 1984, don't know if it's correct, but a pure reference is nothing for me to "lol" about. I've seen plenty... Unless the posse is just a reference to Andre the Giant, but that is not funny at all.

its a reference to Shepard Fairey's Andre the Giant campaign. And I find it funny cause every kid I went to college with in the Graphic Design program talked about Fairey like he was a modern day leonardo da vinci. To me this is the equivalent of doing Bunny With in the style of Mona Lisa.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Wildcard wrote:
Q.U. wrote:

its a reference to Shepard Fairey's Andre the Giant campaign. And I find it funny cause every kid I went to college with in the Graphic Design program talked about Fairey like he was a modern day leonardo da vinci. To me this is the equivalent of doing Bunny With in the style of Mona Lisa.

:D My dog is named Andre the Giant

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 pm

GAH! Not so close André I barely know you!
Topic locked