Switch to full style
Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!
Topic locked

Sheep in the big city --OLD THREAD, LOCKED--

Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:52 am

The event Robin is referring to will explain further why she and Nemo now choose to help the Bravehearts. It will be like a mini-comic of sort and will be posted here at Snafu soon.

Re: Sheep in the big city

Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 am

Definitely looking forward to that!

Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:51 pm

The title "sheep in the big city" reminds me of the old cartoon called the Sheep in the Big city i used to love watching that cartoon. :grin: :'( I miss it now.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:24 pm

YAY! another great comic page by bleedman!
ahh man i loved that sheep in the big city show! im still mad at cartoonnetwork for taking it off.
back on topic(sort of) i wish i could draw like this! best i can do is JR.'s head from a pic i found on deaviant art i still suck at it thogh i cant get the hoodie right this is the pic i got it from http://darkjak.deviantart.com/art/Grim-Jr-63682933 i cant fuigur out how to put the img in sorry but mine is nothing compared to this :'( ohh well :grin:
sorry for the long post

Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:15 pm

WizGurl wrote:The title "sheep in the big city" reminds me of the old cartoon called the Sheep in the Big city i used to love watching that cartoon. :grin: :'( I miss it now.

Yeah, that was my first thought, really. It sounds pretty intentional to me, although that sure was a obscure cartoon.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:31 pm

i think bleedman put that title to make us remind that program and yes it was a great program it s a pity that it s end.

fed my dragons please
Image Image Image Image

Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Sheep in the big city was totally the shit. Bleedman has definitely earned many cool points from me for that reference.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm

[quote="Ryley"][quote="WizGurl"]The title "sheep in the big city" reminds me of the old cartoon called the Sheep in the Big city i used to love watching that cartoon. :grin: :'( I miss it now.[/quote]

Yeah, that was my first thought, really. It sounds pretty intentional to me, although that sure was a obscure cartoon.[/quote]

It was good cartoon. Bleedman sure knows how to remind you about the classic's. :O

Mon May 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Is there a set date on when it will come out :?: I have no idea when this came out sooo......

Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

You really shouldn't necro old threads. And what exactly are you referring to? When this page came out or when the newest page will come out? The date this page came out was November 26, 2008. As for when the newest page will come out, we'll just have to wait and see.
Topic locked