New Grim Tales Comic: "All's fair with betrayal"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:06 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby JetRockwell » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 am

OH, NO!!! NO!!! NOT THE FUCKIN' MARTYR CRAP AGAIN!

I bet all mah money in this forum that Junior would backstab the Redeemer and find a way outta there!

*sigh*

I guess I'll have to rely on Grim or Mandy or ANYONE coming to save him and Jeff (that is, if HE gets alive now.)

:'( :'( :'( I WANT MY MONEY BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Postby Beauty » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Hm, interesting development. As much as I hate the whole "Go on without me, save yourselves!" sacrificial thing (with this or any story), I have to admit, Junior seemed rather cool. He at least has a chance to survive, since he actually got HIM from behind. Plus, they have Mimi. Perhaps they won't be above possibly using her as a hostage?
A GIR quote: I loveded you, piggie! I loveded you!

A quote from a friend: I love the 19th century. At least when they were going to rape someone, they had class about it.

A quote from me: NO, I WILL NOT PRAISE SATAN FOR YOU, BEAR!

Click me!

Postby Ian » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:53 pm

I like it i mean ya the go on with out me is a little bit old, but non the less it was great :mrgreen:

P.S.
jack skellington is awesome :!: :D

Postby rox_squirrel » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:04 pm

i like Mimi's expression as she hangs there in the spider webs. wonder if HIM actually knows how to use that scythe he's holding now

Postby Q.U. » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Plus, they have Mimi. Perhaps they won't be above possibly using her as a hostage?

While I think Him couldn't care less about whether they threaten Mimi or not, nonetheless it would be really funny to see such an attempt. I really wonder what sort of looks would Mimi's face show should she hear Jeff threatening Him to hurt Her. Simply priceless. And still quite unlikely, but I wouldn't mind it. Good idea for the next scene indeed.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:54 pm

rox_squirrel wrote:i like Mimi's expression as she hangs there in the spider webs. wonder if HIM actually knows how to use that scythe he's holding now

-Snort- If HIM knows how to actually use a scythe (other than the old "SWING SWING SWING") I'll pay someone to chop my head off, nail it to a board, and hang it up on a flagpole.
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Q.U. wrote:
Plus, they have Mimi. Perhaps they won't be above possibly using her as a hostage?

While I think Him couldn't care less about whether they threaten Mimi or not, nonetheless it would be really funny to see such an attempt. I really wonder what sort of looks would Mimi's face show should she hear Jeff threatening Him to hurt Her. Simply priceless. And still quite unlikely, but I wouldn't mind it. Good idea for the next scene indeed.

I agree.

Je suis tres amusant!!
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby Beauty » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:12 pm

I was thinking more like using her like a human sheild (holding her in the way of an attack from Him to starle him and make him stop the attack), but the look on Mimi's face in that situation WOULD be rather interesting. Jeff would probably look a little weird too, since he's so nice.
A GIR quote: I loveded you, piggie! I loveded you!

A quote from a friend: I love the 19th century. At least when they were going to rape someone, they had class about it.

A quote from me: NO, I WILL NOT PRAISE SATAN FOR YOU, BEAR!

Click me!

Postby COuntre » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:19 pm

i think maybe mimi would become good and save jeff and junior or a hell hero would apear in the story and save them, the only think i really know is that i want the new page

Return to Comic Updates and News!