New Bunnywith Comic: " "Bunnywith Pretty Good Kurt Cobain Imitation"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:00 am

Go check out the new Bunnywith comic!

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Teran » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:05 am

Damn...
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby RKC » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 am

:eek: :eek: :eek:
http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/-Fight me, be my Pupil!!.
http://saberzrkc.deviantart.com/-Art coming soon. I think?
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/RKC- My Manga list.

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 am

This is one of my favorites hands down.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 am

I love Nirvana, but yeah this is awesome lol.
Other crazy whatchamacallits!! http://kiru100.deviantart.com/

"No I am not a serial killer, I am a homocidal entrepeneur!"

Postby spazmonkey » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:20 am

I did some fanart. I call it Bunnywith annoyingly intrusive adbar >:(
ImageImage
Dave seriously needs to do something about those damn circuit city ads
this sig is my fanboy badge of HONOR!!!1!
Kamisutra wrote:You're watching the anime with blatant lack of effort

Postby Kregain » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Utterly tasteless. A man who commits suicide or I should say allegedly committed suicide is made into a parody comic? This is the last I read of these comics. Simply put you disgust me with this kind of humor. And for someone with a warped sense of humor such as myself that says alot.

Postby Sable » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Kregain wrote:Utterly tasteless. A man who commits suicide or I should say allegedly committed suicide is made into a parody comic? This is the last I read of these comics. Simply put you disgust me with this kind of humor. And for someone with a warped sense of humor such as myself that says alot.

I found it funny. And who cares about your opinion? Shoo.
RacialslurX2

Postby Archrival » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Kregain wrote:Utterly tasteless. A man who commits suicide or I should say allegedly committed suicide is made into a parody comic? This is the last I read of these comics. Simply put you disgust me with this kind of humor. And for someone with a warped sense of humor such as myself that says alot.

Newb comment is N00bish, I love the bunnywith franchise. Get some T-shirts and bobble heads and you're all sorted.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Kregain » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:57 pm

Archrival-001 wrote:

Newb comment is N00bish, I love the bunnywith franchise. Get some T-shirts and bobble heads and you're all sorted.

Ok.. first I've been reading the comics at this site for ages. I just now joined the forum because of how disgusted I was that someone would put something like that up as a comic. Second I grew up in the 80's and 90's Nirvana was a great band, and to mock Cobain's death with a grim bunny suicide comic is demeaning in ways that you obviously don't understand or don't care about. Which makes your comment to me, meaningless and futile. So yeah piss of you puppet.

Postby Kregain » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:59 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:

Hmm? Who cares about my opinion? I would bet anyone who actually had some sense of decency would. People who find making fun of tragic death appalling would. So simply put, enough people to make a difference that I felt it necessary to call the artist on his tasteless act of dickery.

Postby spazmonkey » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:23 pm

Kregain wrote:
SableTheFabled wrote:

Hmm? Who cares about my opinion? I would bet anyone who actually had some sense of decency would. People who find making fun of tragic death appalling would. So simply put, enough people to make a difference that I felt it necessary to call the artist on his tasteless act of dickery.

not on my internets
this sig is my fanboy badge of HONOR!!!1!
Kamisutra wrote:You're watching the anime with blatant lack of effort

Postby Whatis6times9 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:24 pm

I think this is my favorite so far.
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Archrival » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Kregain wrote:
Archrival-001 wrote:

Ok.. first I've been reading the comics at this site for ages. I just now joined the forum because of how disgusted I was that someone would put something like that up as a comic. Second I grew up in the 80's and 90's Nirvana was a great band, and to mock Cobain's death with a grim bunny suicide comic is demeaning in ways that you obviously don't understand or don't care about. Which makes your comment to me, meaningless and futile. So yeah piss of you puppet.

Puppet? Why a puppet? Also I do not care for those who are dead and famous, Cobain got a lot of attention for his death and his music has sold more than it ever would of if he'd been alive same for any actor, sports person etc. You make more dead than alive if you are famous. To finish off if you don't like the comic and you joined just to state your distaste then fuck off back to obscurity as we don't want to hear it.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Cheesecake092 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:53 pm

I certainly don't find it the funniest. Kinda stupid if you ask me. Like, when I laugh at it, I feel like I'm back in middle school or something. It makes me ashamed of myself.

Postby Sable » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 pm

It has its moments of win. But i like random shit so whatever. Go Bunnywith.
RacialslurX2

Postby Cheesecake092 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 pm

I just kinda wish those moments were more common.

Postby Rephaestus » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Internet arguments make me laugh.
Oh and that strip is definitely funny. In a very horrible way. But its still funny.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Damnit, of all the times to be out of the celebrity loop!
For the Greater Good

Postby Teran » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:53 pm

Showed it to my friends, loved this strip.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Sable » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Kregain wrote:
SableTheFabled wrote:

I bet the guy is laughing at this comic from heaven... Now shut up and leave, your ruining Bunnywith's moment of win.
RacialslurX2

Postby BigJC » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:47 pm

Meh. While I'm not as... enthusiastic as kregans about the strip, I do find it pretty tasteless. But at the same time, I don't really expect much of bunnywith. I check it out from time to time to give it a chance, since it's just starting, but in all honesty the driving idea behind it seems... well, trite. Same thing, over and over again, just with slight twists to the usual recipe. I like random, but it's just someone beating a dead horse to me. Just my opinion. I know other people like it, and that's cool. to each their own, but I found this one to have stepped a bit too close to the line of tastelessness. He's a good artist, I'd like to see some more original ideas.

Return to Comic Updates and News!