Naruto Shippudden

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Naruto Shippudden

Postby vvipeout » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:11 pm

Emerald Emblem wrote:If I bother to catch up with Shippuden will I not be disappointed? Last point I watched up to was when they re showed the beginning of Shippuden

it depends I would catch up with the manga that way there wont be any fillers

Postby Sench » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Huh, I guess fanboys (and fangirls) will be fanboys (and fangirls). Can't really blame you people because I myself was addicted to Naruto once. I guess that ended when it stopped being good enough.

While I am usually respectful towards other people's opinions, I'm gonna give a little rant about being biased now, cause I just happened to see a post that has an interesting word, "critics", after which it is all just praising this show. So we are criticizing it, why not? Or maybe we should be all just saying how it is the greatest thing ever, worshiping every little detail we liked and ignoring everything we might have not liked on a subconscious level? At least our opinions are not horribly biased, unlike all you fans. I agree it's not bad, but it used to be better, in just about everything: battle scenes (the whole point of animation, no?), actual animation (they had screw-ups before, but now it's like they're doing it on purpose), dialog, plot development, heck, even fillers were better. You may still want to watch it of course. But people who would just say "critics" and act like they just made a discovery that changes the world are plain stupid, and they make all other fans look bad.

Also, you guys do know that the anime is based on the manga and not vice versa? Cause some posts indicate otherwise...

Postby Emerald Emblem » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Powerful stuff that episode. Had me on the verge.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby angelof_darkness » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:
angelof_darkness wrote:OMG I SO TOTALLY LOVE THAT SHOW(omg now i sound like a stupid white girl) lol o.O

What do you mean "stupid white Girl".

sorry i was just kidding around.i'm sryy.

Postby ninnypants » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Don't resurrect old threads this one is nearly a year old.
Administrator

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!