New Bunnywith Comic: "Bunnywith all of the knowledge in the Land"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:10 am

Go check out the new Bunnywith comic!

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:13 am

Good Hell, I'm done with this comic and its fucking randomness. Dave what the hell is this person doing for you, to let this shit on?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:11 am

octodexy wrote:
Blood Knight wrote:Good Hell, I'm done with this comic and its fucking randomness. Dave what the hell is this person doing for you, to let this shit on?

Oh, I'm sorry, did you think your opinion matters?

While I'm not OMFG about this comic, I do not think that there is ANY reason for such awful negative comments from you twats. Not all webcomics have to have gratuitous child pantie shots, be about video games, or have some kind of fucking animu style.

Jesus fucking christ.

Some people don't find it funny or interesting.
For the Greater Good

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:18 am

octodexy wrote:...So, don't read it?

Do you think that repeatedly stating that you hate it is going to stop it from being created?

Who, me?
I sure wouldn't, considering its already been made. With what, two years worth or something?
For the Greater Good

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:35 am

I can't say I know Dave all that well. It may do something, but given Dave's, and several other forumers, like of it, I'd say completely stopping it doesn't sound very likely. Short of someone taking drastic measures.
For the Greater Good

Postby Mellow » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 am

Why do people complain? It's because they want someone to know that they dislike it. It's a NATURAL urge. Like how you slap or hit a person for touching your privates; to show that you don't want them to do that. You don't stay quiet about it and hope they don't do it again. But if that person is a BIG jerk, they'll do it again just for kicks. So you hit and hit them again to at least make things 'equal'.

Well, this page made me chuckle a little for real, but it was mostly because of the title of the page and the visual. Made me think of something fairy tail-ish and whimsical, so when I saw the visual, I found the contrast a little humorous.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:20 am

I like the art, I just wish their was a little more set up for a joke.
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EagleMan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:22 am

It has become bothersome how he has to express his hatred in every news post about the comics update.

Personally, the comic updating daily is already major points for me.

Postby RKC » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 am

That bunny has a big head :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/-Fight me, be my Pupil!!.
http://saberzrkc.deviantart.com/-Art coming soon. I think?
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/RKC- My Manga list.

Postby BG07 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:57 am

octodexy wrote:
Blood Knight wrote:Good Hell, I'm done with this comic and its fucking randomness. Dave what the hell is this person doing for you, to let this shit on?

While I'm not OMFG about this comic, I do not think that there is ANY reason for such awful negative comments from you twats. Not all webcomics have to have gratuitous child pantie shots, be about video games, or have some kind of fucking animu style.

Jesus fucking christ.

I think you're forgetting that a good part of the forums are still just little kids. This comic is clearly of the adult nature and is very nsfw. I'm surprised that Dave hasn't put some kind of warning on it yet. Personally, only a couple of the ones so far have made me chuckle, all the rest were just too raunchy for my tastes.

Postby Teran » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:18 am

Honestly, people is overreacting. Yeah, some persons dislike the comic, some don't. For the ones that dislike it, don't watch it. Even if you watch it, it's just a fucking drawing with some random phrase, I don't think it makes a huge change in your life.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby Gen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:33 am

I for one do not like the comic that much myself, however I feel like noting that if you do not like it you do not have to post it here. I gather that most members would prefer you not to.

I assume that people would also prefer not to have everyone comment on those who have voiced their dislike of the new comic, although I gather that some would enjoy such a flamefest. I believe that the topic of this thread was simply about the new comic page. I know positive and negative comments can exist in peace together, however if you do not like the comicseries as a whole I find that posting in a -single- comicpage discussion is somewhat misplaced, if you want to do so you might as well keep it civil, I presume. I gather that the most reasonable thing to do if you want to voice your dislike of the comic would be to start a flamebeat (if that is the correct term) topic about this comic and how much you dislike it, if you do so than I think you should by all means yell at one another somewhere I and other forum members who wish not to see such a debacle can't see you or at least avoid to see you.

On another topic, I agree that this comic should have some sort of NSFW and a Age warning, since it is clearly not for the younger folks and bosses to see.

Yes, I do like posting in miserable topics and acting like a fool, but don't comment on that since it is off topic, please.
An opinion stated as a fact is no more than a convenient lie. ~Gen

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:44 pm

octodexy wrote:

You must think it matters if you commented on it.

NeoWarrior7 wrote:Some people don't find it funny or interesting.

Im in that boat.

NeoWarrior7 wrote:I can't say I know Dave all that well. It may do something, but given Dave's, and several other forumers, like of it, I'd say completely stopping it doesn't sound very likely. Short of someone taking drastic measures.

Well if Dave likes it then it stays, its his website.

On another topic, I agree that this comic should have some sort of NSFW and a Age warning, since it is clearly not for the younger folks and bosses to see.

Agreed.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Some people can't stand criticism for something they like, but the least you can do respect their choice as to why they don't like it. In the same way, for who think it sucks, respect why people like it.

I don't like this comic, but i'm not going to throw a bitch fit to people that do.

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:37 pm

octodexy wrote:I find it disgusting that we've got blatant child predator behavior on this website. However, I just don't read Bleedman's comics.

This has been going through my head every time I see someone flipping out over the bunny's dick. I don't get how so many people can kick up about this when this site has comics that have gathered a large amount of admitted pedophiles. (Though they don't like to be called that -_-).

Postby BG07 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:56 pm

It's more out of politeness than anything else, people can get offended by seeing things that they didn't want to see. Having some kind of warning would probably silence all those people who're complaining the most about it. Sure after you see it once you should have enough sense not to look at it again, but your example is completely mute. If you click on a link and it directs you to adult content unexpectedly, you're probably gonna get pissed. But if there's some kind of warning you don't have much right to complain.

Also, a hanging bunny could be considered adult content as well. Even without the penis, the general tone and style give off a mature air to it.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:59 pm

I can't even see bunny cock with my resoution set at 640x480.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:12 pm

CogitoIJ wrote:
octodexy wrote:I find it disgusting that we've got blatant child predator behavior on this website. However, I just don't read Bleedman's comics.

This has been going through my head every time I see someone flipping out over the bunny's dick. I don't get how so many people can kick up about this when this site has comics that have gathered a large amount of admitted pedophiles. (Though they don't like to be called that -_-).

Oh please. It's not like they're actual child predators.
Besides that, this is more, well, graphic. I believe that's part of it.
For the Greater Good

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:17 pm

It barely even looks like a penis. A small girl posing just right to see up their skirt is more graphic in my eyes.
Last edited by CogitoIJ on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:18 pm

I really fail how to see how a high detail panty shot of a young girl is less offensive than a poorly drawn bunny cock.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:20 pm

It's not a matter of detail, it's a matter of what it is.
Just like this is a matter of principle.
For the Greater Good

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:22 pm

NeoWarrior7 wrote:It's not a matter of detail, it's a matter of what it is.

Hey it's fair enough if you like looking at little girls more then a rabbit penis. Just keep your nose on what you like and out of what you don't.

Postby EagleMan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:24 pm

NeoWarrior7 wrote:It's not a matter of detail, it's a matter of what it is.

It's my principle too.

I find panty shots of children and all of SF's jokes worse than Bunnywith for "children".

Even then.. this site has never been appropriate for children anyways. Could someone (arguing against BW) actually specify what age group they're talking about?

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Which would offend people more, an upskirt on a real girl or a real rabbit's flaccid cock?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:Which would offend people more, an upskirt on a real girl or a real rabbit's flaccid cock?

Can't say for everyone, though obviously you and Cog say the former.
For the Greater Good

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!