New Bunnywith Comic: "Bunnywith all of the knowledge in the Land"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Teran » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Dear lord, no more incest, please. I'm tired of that shit.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:57 pm

GT went downhill for me when there was incest. There was always a hint but now it's been taking too far.

Postby Teran » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 pm

ಠ_ಠ goddammit.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. There, I just saved myself two months of psychological torment.

Postby Sable » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Guys, the comic updates daily and it is something to read. Would you prefer if it wasnt there? Then just don't read it.

I acctually found this one to be funny. Because it is less one penis then the rest of the pages we've seen so far and because that is one huge fucking head.
RacialslurX2

Postby Matoyak » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:32 am

For the record, I do not condone incest or lo licon, etc.

But it strikes me funny that not too long ago (well,...looking at the grand scheme of history, not that long ago...couple hundred years, maybe a bit more) people would be marrying by age 12, 14. And many royal families kept their bloodline "pure" by marrying cousins, etc.

Heh. I like pointing out small ironies. Now does that say that incest/lolicon are good? NO. Just a little thing I laugh at every now and then.

That said, Bunnywith is a like-hate relationship for me. I can't help but read it, even if it annoys me to do so. lol lol lol

Postby Wretchkin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 am

I just think that bunnywith is less well drawn and less funny than any of the other comics (Not to mention being some of the freakiest crap I've seen in a long while. o.O )
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

"In the unlikely event of a water landing . . ." Well, what exactly is a water landing? Am I mistaken, or does this sound somewhat similar to CRASHING INTO THE OCEAN!? "

Postby Conner » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:19 pm

seriously though, the penisis need to stop.
Professional Masturbator!

Postby CogitoIJ » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Conner wrote:seriously though, the penisis need to stop.

Well they are not going too. These comics have already been drawn, look around a bit more and you would have realised this.

Postby Sable » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Matoyak wrote:For the record, I do not condone incest or lo licon, etc.

But it strikes me funny that not too long ago (well,...looking at the grand scheme of history, not that long ago...couple hundred years, maybe a bit more) people would be marrying by age 12, 14. And many royal families kept their bloodline "pure" by marrying cousins, etc.

Heh. I like pointing out small ironies. Now does that say that incest/lolicon are good? NO. Just a little thing I laugh at every now and then.

That said, Bunnywith is a like-hate relationship for me. I can't help but read it, even if it annoys me to do so. lol lol lol

I acctualy approve of the incest in GT because if it was anything else it would probably turn out like a cliche "happy ending" save the world ending. But the incest adds a twist.
RacialslurX2

Postby CogitoIJ » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:52 pm

SableTheFabled wrote:I acctualy approve of the incest in GT because if it was anything else it would probably turn out like a cliche "happy ending" save the world ending. But the incest adds a twist.

Except it was only there because Bleedman likes to get off to his own stuff.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!