New Bunnywith Comic: "Bunnywith all of the knowledge in the Land"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Really what is the difference? Because the upskirt isn't of a real girl it doesn't make you a sick fuck.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8988
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby BG07 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:38 pm

There's a difference between nudity and underwear. Not that it doesn't make it any less sickening, but the general tone of Bleed's comics aren't as mature in my opinion.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9521
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:56 am
Location: U.S.
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 pm

What? You worded that a tad odd. Oh, wait, missed the "real" that came before the "girl."

Uh, yeah, what BG said. I'm not exactly good at arguing if you haven't noticed.
Image
For the Greater Good
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:43 pm

BG07 wrote:There's a difference between nudity and underwear. Not that it doesn't make it any less sickening, but the general tone of Bleed's comics aren't as mature in my opinion.


A bunny is naked anyway.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Barnaby House
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Would you say the bunny have human characteristic? He's standing, he looks tall for an average bunny, his cleavage is hanging and he have a human like penis though small. Throw in the female version and there you have furry porn.

In reality, seeing an animals penis is nothing too explicit, but bunnywith look more like a dude in a bunny costume with his dick hanging out or he looks like Bugs Bunny but with a dick. Bunnywith is not reality, it's the closest thing to furry porn snafu have gotten to so far.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Gen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm

People, as awful as I find it that I have to explain why I said what I just said, seeing as I deem it relatively easy to grasp.

Exposed genitals are worse than suggestive poses no matter what arguments you come up with and what you personally find more disturbing. The youth doesn't understand suggestive poses anyway or even see anything suggestive in it often nor do they truly understand what makes adults go crazy when young pre-teen children or young teens are exposed to pornographic imaging, granted young teens and some pre-teens would have sufficient knowledge of why, because it was explained to them. iow; they where brainwashed into their way of thinking, like we all are.

The front page of the site itself includes a link to the comic we are discussing at the moment, correct? Seeing as most of the comics on his site would be PG of rating, with mature elements it would be quite unsettling to suddenly find a 'adult' rated comic being linked from the main page, which is still PG by itself without any warning what so ever. Many of this forums younger community could get in trouble for this, especially those living in the country of freedom aka: The United states.

It does not matter to Dave what he decides to do I gather, I have little idea what legislation this would have seeing that this site is neither hosted in my country nor do I know what webhost it has. However, I have seen many sites with multiple comics applicate some sort of warning, be it a page asking to verify that you are older than 18 years, a general 'MA' in the picture or link or even a simple red outline around the image which links to the comic.

I am not saying that Dave needs to change this, but I gather that it would the more youthful in our community to remain in this community and still be able to read the comics their parents or caretakers would have nothing against.

For me it would matter very little, seeing as I am of legal age in my own country. However I would feel sorry for those who are not and could be effected by this.
Last edited by Gen on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An opinion stated as a fact is no more than a convenient lie. ~Gen
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 am
Location: BRAINZ
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Do you think that Sticky Floors is appropriate for children? Though there has been no actual images of sexual content, does that mean that kids are fine to read it... This site has adult content on it, if people don't want to few it, don't like it, find it offensive, they don't have to read it. If they get in trouble for reading it, then it's there own bloody fault.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Barnaby House
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Gen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:24 pm

CogitoIJ wrote:Do you think that Sticky Floors is appropriate for children? Though there has been no actual images of sexual content, does that mean that kids are fine to read it... This site has adult content on it, if people don't want to few it, don't like it, find it offensive, they don't have to read it. If they get in trouble for reading it, then it's there own bloody fault.


Nothing is save for children, the world isn't save for children. Stickyfloors would be save for young teens, at least in my opinion. Of course I feel that people have been becoming too protective of their children. However, this rabbit is simply adult rated. It has exposed genitals, even without actual intercourse that would grand it the Adult or 18+ rating in the U.S. and almost the whole western world.

So currently as it stands most comics would in my opinion be PG with hints of MA, some more MA than others.
while this comic is Adult, that is a large difference for the general public, I gather.

Of course, hilariously on a side note; Many games from back in the day with the +16 rating would be would to 12+ today. It just shows how screwed up the world is we life in.
An opinion stated as a fact is no more than a convenient lie. ~Gen
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 am
Location: BRAINZ
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby BG07 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:32 pm

If you don't want to read it then don't read it, fine. But what if you don't know what the comic is about? What if you would rather not read a comic that is of a mature nature? A warning would prevent someone from seeing something they don't want to see.

Also, Sticky Floors has adult humor but doesn't have any explicit pictures of someone's cock or a bunny hanging from a noose.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9521
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:56 am
Location: U.S.
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Gen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:35 pm

BG07 wrote:If you don't want to read it then don't read it, fine. But what if you don't know what the comic is about? What if you would rather not read a comic that is of a mature nature? A warning would prevent someone from seeing something they don't want to see.

Also, Sticky Floors has adult humor but doesn't have any explicit pictures of someone's cock or a bunny hanging from a noose.


Aye, that was what I was trying ( and failing ) to say.

alas, words are my weakness.
An opinion stated as a fact is no more than a convenient lie. ~Gen
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 am
Location: BRAINZ
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Still the point is, Dave can choose to have what ever kind of comic he likes on his site and does not need to warn anyone of anything. A crappy drawn bunny penis is nothing to make a fuss about, anyone on the internet runs the risk of seeing an adult image they did not want to without warning. Those that are too young to realise this will learn quickly.
Last edited by CogitoIJ on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Barnaby House
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Gen wrote:
BG07 wrote:If you don't want to read it then don't read it, fine. But what if you don't know what the comic is about? What if you would rather not read a comic that is of a mature nature? A warning would prevent someone from seeing something they don't want to see.

Also, Sticky Floors has adult humor but doesn't have any explicit pictures of someone's cock or a bunny hanging from a noose.


Aye, that was what I was trying ( and failing ) to say.

alas, words are my weakness.


I know it probably dosen't mean much, but I think both of you did a great job at discribing this...issue. Much better than I did.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

offline
 
Posts: 18986
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:46 pm

CogitoIJ wrote:Still the point is, Dave can choose to have what ever kind of comic he likes on his site and does not need to warn anyone of anything. A crappy drawn bunny penis is nothing to make a fuss about, anyone on the internet runs the risk of seeing an adult image they did not want to without warning. Those that are too young to realise this will learn quickly.

Kind of a way of saying "If you never seen a penis before, you have now. Unless you want to see it again, leave." :/

I agree with Gen. There should atleast be a warning sign or something to illustrate to other that whatever they're clicking into is mature rated.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm

shadow_the_beast wrote:Kind of a way of saying "If you never seen a penis before, you have now. Unless you want to see it again, leave." :/


I do not want to know what kind of penis you have... ._.

If it wasn't for the hairy balls, that penis could just as well be a tail.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Barnaby House
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:57 pm

CogitoIJ wrote:
shadow_the_beast wrote:Kind of a way of saying "If you never seen a penis before, you have now. Unless you want to see it again, leave." :/


I do not want to know what kind of penis you have... ._.

If it wasn't for the hairy balls, that penis could just as well be a tail.

You sure? *flash* ... Oh my bad I thought you would've like to see my penis. You headed my way. I know I didn't give a warning but still...

See the point? Bunnywith need a warning sign.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:04 pm

shadow_the_beast wrote:
CogitoIJ wrote:
shadow_the_beast wrote:Kind of a way of saying "If you never seen a penis before, you have now. Unless you want to see it again, leave." :/


I do not want to know what kind of penis you have... ._.

If it wasn't for the hairy balls, that penis could just as well be a tail.

You sure? *flash* ... Oh my bad I thought you would've like to see my penis. You headed my way. I know I didn't give a warning but still...

See the point? Bunnywith need a warning sign.


Are you trying to say that a cartoon rabbits badly drawn penis on the internet is the same as a live person flashing me in real life...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Barnaby House
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Gen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:11 pm

CogitoIJ wrote:
Are you trying to say that a cartoon rabbits badly drawn penis on the internet is the same as a live person flashing me in real life...


Recognition of a depicted genital.
equals rating: Adult.

simple, efficient.

I feel this conversation has carried on for long enough, it hardly belongs here. If people wish to continue this conversation I advise to by all means make a separate topic about it, however I feel that I have nothing more to add to this discussion, I believe that I proved my point and that I mentioned plenty of times that it is up to Dave whether to take action or leave it be, if he takes the last course of action I will just feel bad by those effected by it, if anyone is. I am not a perfect person nor an intelligent one at that, but I would like people to know when they are walking into a minefield before they step onto a landmine.

By all means hate me, ignore me or take my words with little value as that is part of free will.
An opinion stated as a fact is no more than a convenient lie. ~Gen
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 am
Location: BRAINZ
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm

No Cog, I'm saying there should be a warning sign before entering Adult rated shit.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby CogitoIJ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:36 pm

shadow_the_beast wrote:No Cog, I'm saying there should be a warning sign before entering Adult rated shit.



That's Dave's decision not yours. I personally think that the penis makes the whole thing less funny, but don't see it as adult content. I do think that Sticky floors is definitely adult content, personal opinions differ. When you have your own site you will be able to warn people about what ever you think needs it, as for here, we should just leave Dave to do what ever he wants.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Barnaby House
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:39 pm

I guess that's what it comes down to. Little criticism doesn't hurt here and there though.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Acktoo » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Blood Knight wrote:Good Hell, I'm done with this comic and its fucking randomness. Dave what the hell is this person doing for you, to let this shit on?


Geez. Cry me a river.

As for my opinion on the matter... I really don't give a care. It's Dave's site, he can do what he wants.

And as far as I am concerned, a bunny with a penis isn't really that shocking when you compare it to, say... I dunno, lolicon incest?

Not that I like the rabbit dangly, of course.
Too good for you.
Moderator

offline
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Teran » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Dear lord, no more incest, please. I'm tired of that shit.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12689
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 am
Location: Mexico
Gender: Male

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby shadow_the_beast » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:57 pm

GT went downhill for me when there was incest. There was always a hint but now it's been taking too far.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Teran » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 pm

ಠ_ಠ goddammit.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12689
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 am
Location: Mexico
Gender: Male

Re: New Bunnywith Comic:

Postby Sable » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Guys, the comic updates daily and it is something to read. Would you prefer if it wasnt there? Then just don't read it.

I acctually found this one to be funny. Because it is less one penis then the rest of the pages we've seen so far and because that is one huge fucking head.
Image
RacialslurX2
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2553
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Racial slur
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests