Bunnywith

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:43 am

Well Bunnywith is up on the comic bar and Fluffy Doom has disappeared for now. Next week. Zombies.

Oh and Bunnywith is a daily comic Monday-Friday with a special colored comic every Monday. Check back often peoples.

Oh and right now it's basically only me that has a password to post comics/news posts right now. As soon as I get things more finalized and give passwords to the other Snafu artists this won't just be Dave Blog hour anymore we'll all chime in with our crazy antics. Alex (author of Bunnywith) especially. His blog is hilarious to say the least and I'm excited to read his posts on Snafu.

Anyhow I have a lot of loose ends to tie up for now so once again Snafu and Tin are delayed on my end.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Bunnywith

Postby Neo Cloudski » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 am

*crawls out of the months worth of dust that collected with his inactivity in the forums*

Not 100% sure this is the right place to mention it, but... Occasionally one of the ads on the Horizontal bar, namely Circuit City I've noticed, likes to... expand. It's not a site coding thing, it's the ad itself. It places one of those floating flash things over the comics for a few seconds.

Not really a major thing, it can be closed manually via their little 'x' but it does annoy a little at time. Does anyone else get it a lot, or am I just 'lucky'?

(Ironically, I have yet to get it AGAIN since deciding to type this post)

Postby Xagan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:48 pm

An anatomically-correct rabbit with a parasitic twin. I honestly don't know what to think of that.
Xagan is a great king and a president, he commeth abroad like a bull, with griphens wings, but when he taketh humane shape, he maketh men wittie, he turneth all mettals into the coine of that dominion, and turneth water into wine, and wine into water, he also turneth bloud into wine, & wine into bloud, & a foole into a wise man, he is head of thirtie and three legions. Pseudomonarchia daemonum - Johann Wier (1583)

Postby Neo Cloudski » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Anatomically correct? He may have a wang, but only two legs... And stands upright. :P

Postby Grey » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Neo Cloudski wrote:Anatomically correct? He may have a wang, but only two legs... And stands upright. :P

Anatomically correct
Adjective
Definition(s):
1. Has a wang.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby L_Leon_Fuego » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:21 pm

This was really disturbing to me... Seriously, I was at school when I first looked at this. I thought there was a NSFW rule here? Still... dark humor?

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Despite the bizarreness we have so far from its first page, it makes me want to see more so I can understand what this is about.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby EagleMan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:36 pm

The comic seems interesting enough, and Alex from what little I've heard seems like he'll be good also.

And I didn't even look at the bunny wang.. I had to read Grey's post and look again. So if I didn't even see it.. your teacher probably wouldn't.

Postby Tystarr » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Hey Dave,
I have been visiting snafu-comics for years and I was wondering how does an artist become a part of such a great site?

Postby Teran » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:25 pm

That was... interesting.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Return to Comic Updates and News!