Moving Update

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Hey everyones just a little update on the status of me moving to Fresno from Utah. The moving truck has been loaded and it's all on it's way as of this morning. And I'm still here in Utah until after Anime Banzai. So I'm officially lonely. But I think I'll be so busy it shouldn't be too bad. I have a lot of people to say my goodbye's to. Hell I have a lot of people I need to tell that I even need to say goodbye this all happened so quick.

I'm going to get a new comic series up today for Monday and I may even have time to make a comic myself but unlikely on that one. Anyhoo though things are going well. I'm crashing at a friends place for the next week and a half and the computer situation is a bit awkward right now so we'll see if much progress is to be had.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Moving Update

Postby 1kaizer1 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Hmm i wonder what is gonna be the new comic. Good luck with the moving busyness lol

Where is Fresno anyways?!?! o.O

Postby Cannonball519 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Fresno's in California.

God luck with the move.
The bird blinked at her as if to say, "Why am I in this stupid box? I want a worm. How could you not know your husband was gay?"

Postby Kyan » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Good luck, moving, hope the hew neighborhood is cool, have fun in Fresno
You Just Gotta Believe!!!
yukkuri shiteite ne!

Return to Comic Updates and News!