Weird Day

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Weird Day

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:43 am

So I'm journal entry-blogging now. Feel free to totally skip this news post because it has no relevance to anything Snafu related, just me whining a bit about my day.

K so today was really ridiculously short for me. I was in terrible pain all night from my shoulder to my elbow in my right arm. It wasn't like a sore muscle pain more of a tooth ache throbbing pain. So I slept fantastic is what I'm trying to say. Woke up still just hurting. I tried to take a hot bath because that often helps achy sore muscles. But like I said this didn't feel like the sore muscle feeling at all. So no affect was had. I tried to work on the website a bit but it hurt big time just lifting my arm to work the mouse. So instead I did some errands like returned the Comcast Modem for Eric, mailed out my E-bay items, got change of address forms from the Post Office, went to our old house and picked up the mail from that day for everyone, then went to lunch with Tino, Codyann and Autumn. Which we went to a Buffet. I've promised myself so many times to not eat at buffets anymore because I always eat way too much and it always consists of 90% meat which always makes me feel fantastic an hour after I eat...

Anyhow after that we went to Codyann's house and I got some Ibuprofen finally for the pain and when the pain went away the sleepy feeling hit me like a ton of bricks. So I conked out in Codyann's bed for like 6 hours. Two in the morning I finally got woke up and went home. Where here I am now. So my day was about 8 hours long and well over three of that was me trying to make my shoulder stop hurting.

So in summary I took pain killers and slept in my friends girlfriend's bed. It feels like a bad soap opera script.

Oh and new bunnywith :) Like I said this one is daily which is hella rad. Since today was a giant ball of Fail and I didn't get the passwords and things made for the other authors there isn't an accompanying News post from Alex yet. This is a sad.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Weird Dary

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:12 pm

I don't have a girlfriend it's my friend's girlfriend. Sorry for the confussion.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Weird Day

Postby Diamondxlr8 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:10 pm

yeah hes right stertching does suck

Return to Comic Updates and News!