Switch to full style
100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.
Topic locked

Re: Origin and Steam friends!

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Finally! Someone to play on the computer with! What games on steam do you play?

Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:02 pm

If you were to take a closer look, you'd see we have a thread announced in this here very section for all your gamer tags and whatchamacallits needs.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25921

Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 am

Hiryu wrote:If you were to take a closer look, you'd see we have a thread announced in this here very section for all your gamer tags and whatchamacallits needs.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25921

I didn't go that far down the forums. I apologize. I am not hurting by asking though.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:Finally! Someone to play on the computer with! What games on steam do you play?

God, I don't even know where to begin lol. You can look me up on steam. (KATS_Lion) I think you can see my list there.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:42 pm

KATS_Lion wrote:I didn't go that far down the forums. I apologize. I am not hurting by asking though.
That far down? It's exactly the third thread on the top of this section. And it's always up there.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Hiryu wrote:
KATS_Lion wrote:I didn't go that far down the forums. I apologize. I am not hurting by asking though.
That far down? It's exactly the third thread on the top of this section. And it's always up there.

I saw right after I sent the message. Am I hurting you though by doing this though? Why are you being so hostel towards me? I apologized for my mistake.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:13 pm

He's not being hostel. He's just baffled at how you didn't see the Gamer Tags thread right above this thread. He's just thinking this thread seems a bit useless with both a game tags thread already open.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:52 pm

I wasn't being hostile. This is me being hostile.
See, even a dumb fuck like Randori got it.
And why the fuck hasn't a fucking mod locked this pointless thread yet?

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Because I wanted to see how you would handle it.

Gonna move your post into the gamer tag thread, KATS.
Topic locked