Your favorite mods In VideoGames

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Your favorite mods In VideoGames

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:29 pm

So there are a lot of Mods out there and whatnot for popular games like Halo 4, Minecraft, the CODS. Some of them get noticed and others do not.

So show us your favorite mods for games and shat.

Mine being Minecraft: Ather Aether More mobs mod
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Re: Your favorite mods In VideoGames

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Garry's mod is already my favorite. Does anyone want to add me on steam?
Never anger a magician

Postby Sig Skellington » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Heard of a mod in Skyrim. Every time you pass by a guard and he says the "Arrow to the Knee" thing, he gets struck by lightning.

Shouldn't this go in the Gaming section, though?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:46 pm

OrangeBee wrote:So there are a lot of Mods out there and whatnot for popular games like Halo 4, Minecraft, the CODS. Some of them get noticed and others do not.

So show us your favorite mods for games and shat.

Mine being Minecraft: Ather Aether More mobs mod

I am totally unprepared for this thread. There have been many mods I've seen since 2007. Among one of the first few was in Halo 1 and 2. There was a Metroid Mod for Halo 1 that I thought looked slick. Fast forwarding to 2012-2013, I've also seen awesome texture mods for Devil May Cry 3 and 4, as well as DmC Devil May Cry.

One mod in particular that I liked is the Wraithguard mod for Morrowind that fixed the Wraithguard gauntlet for the left hand, giving the player a matching pair. For emulators, there was a texture hack mod that changed the Adult Link Model in Ocarina of Time to that of Fierce Deity from Majora's Mask. A Double Helix Sword Mod was also made too for the Biggoron Sword, though both of these mods were made only for the Debug Rom of Master Quest.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm gonna move this to the gaming forum
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Return to Snafu Gaming