Switch to full style
100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.
Post a reply

Humble Bundle

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 pm

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Friend showed it to me just now, just thought it'd be nice to share.
Donate a small amount of money, get a bunch of games.

Re: Humble Bundle

Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Meh. You always have to donate more than the average to get the really good games.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah, you need Origin for a couple of those games. I don't think so.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 am

$5 is about the average. What's wrong with Origin?

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:42 am

For starters, it belongs to EA. EA has become a cash-grabbing company that insults other companies for doing exactly what they're doing. I don't actually own any EA games.
The only cash-grab company I buy stuff from is Capcom and that's far more than enough.

John Riccitiello slams "opportunists" who just want to profit from games.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:20 am

Oh well, just wanted to share. I got it, but I'm probably not playing any of the games xD
My inner Asian can't resist the sale >.> Charity was nice too.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Hiryu wrote:For starters, it belongs to EA. EA has become a cash-grabbing company that insults other companies for doing exactly what they're doing. I don't actually own any EA games.
The only cash-grab company I buy stuff from is Capcom and that's far more than enough.

Yes, so let's not buy this $5 bundle, where ALL the proceeds go to charity or the bundlers themselves. Clearly a cash grab!

And I think the bundle is worth the price for the steam games alone. Add that I already got origin due to Mass Effect 3...

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:17 am

Honestly, everybody always paints off EA worse than they actually are... they made some dubious choices, but they're still just a company and a company's only goal is to make money. They're no different from say Valve or Blizzard.

If I didnt already own/played most of those games, I'd be all over that deal. I mean, BF3 for just 5 bucks?
Post a reply