Star Wars

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Star Wars

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 am

There. Thats all you need to know.

Probably already know about this at least a month ago but than anticipation makes me want to start a thread on star wars games.
F U Im evil

Re: Star Wars

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 am

I would rather have this than Star Wars 1313.

I loved the Star Wars Battlefront games. But at the same time, how many times are we going to do this Hoth thing?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Asmodai » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 pm

You know what I would like to see?

A new KOTOR

Still one of the best RPGs I ever played
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Brax4 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:07 pm

I'm psyched, I loved Battlefront 1 and 2.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:20 am

Theres a lot of star wars games that need sequels. Take Republic commando for another example. That is one of my favorites.
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Ehh... I'd rather see a do over of that. The books kinda continued it, or finished it I think.

Anyways, are there any details on this game?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:05 am

I still have my PC Star Wars Battlefront II. Really liked the game, being a storm tropper and shit. Never tried the multiplayer, though... maybe because my internet sucked back then.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 pm

I got to the point where the award rifle was standard. Life became too easy for me after that. Very rarely did I die when I had my rifle.
Mercypostle

Postby Mercen-X » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 am

This is the go-to when my dad and I need to socialize. The conversation goes something like: "Oooooh!" "Shit." "I killed your ass!" "Did you see that shot?" "These guys ain't getting in here!" "Dude, where are you?" "I coming for you." "I'm Boba Fett!" "I'm Luke Skywalker!" "I'm Palpatine. He sucks." "Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die!" "Stupid droids!" "Stupid clones!" "Stupid storm troopers!" "I hate Bothans!" "AAAAAAAARGH!" "I'm falling!" "I'm still falling!" "I'm not dead! I'm still falling!" "Why did you pick capture the flag?" "Because we can kill as many of these droids as we want until we get bored." "I hate this level." "Help! My guy can't breathe." "I got a tank!" "I gotta big gun (sometimes followed by) gonna have me some fun!" "Gonna have me some fun!" "You dick!" and finally... "Well, I'm bored."

The two awards I hate are the Sniper's laser rifle (shorter range) and the remote rocket launcher (can't hit shit)
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby noxux » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:55 pm

I like more the Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic games. There are somewhere with the Xbox but Battlefront is awesome, the game design, the different classes and the vehicles. I'm a jet trooper.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:52 pm

I have mixed feelings about KotoR. Great Star Wars RPGs, don't get me wrong.

I loved the first one for the story. Just great, the weapons and everything though I felt could have been done better, and for fuck's sake give me my Jedi Robes like they should look.

They did that in the second one, great weapon customization, the fighting was about the same but no problem, and I got my Jedi Robes. But I didn't care too much about the story line and I felt like Darth Nihilus could have been used so much better than he actually was.

And yes, I am aware that a ton of stuff was cut from KotoR 2.
Mercypostle

Postby Mercen-X » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 pm

I played Kotor 2... I wasn't all that interested in journeying for story-sake. I just like trolling the planets... I mean I like exploring. I waste a lot of time looking for holocrons.

Skree

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:15 pm

I don't recall ever having to or able to collect those...
Mercypostle

Postby Mercen-X » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:57 am

Oh, wait a minute. I played Star Wars: The Old Republic. I think that's different.

Skree

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Quite a bit.
Mercypostle

Postby noxux » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:38 pm

The only thing I know is that kotor 1 and 2 were long and hard.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Mercen-X » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm

:giggity:

Skree

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:43 pm

noxux wrote:The only thing I know is that kotor 1 and 2 were long and hard.

I'm not sure I can say that anymore, but at the time I think I can agree. Those games were my first RPGs. fond memories of both of them.

And frustrations.
Mercypostle

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:56 pm

I got the Jedi Knight collection on steam. I havent even played or even seen a gameplay video of star wars Jedi Knight 2 or Jedi Academy since when I was around six years old. One of the earliest star wars games i played.
F U Im evil

Return to Snafu Gaming