Dead Space 3

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Dead Space 3

Postby Glahardt » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 am

So, just reached chapter 13 a while ago.
I must say Visceral did come through with the single player, feels exactly the same as Dead Space 2. I really enjoyed DS2, including the multiplayer that people kept bitching about.
Also    Norton    is a    total dick.    Saw it from miles away. BLEH. Glad I get to    shoot him    in    the face.   
Haven't got on co-op so far. Tried to do it with a friend but he's a lazy bastard and we ended up not doing it. :[

Re: Dead Space 3

Postby Asmodai » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Currently in chapter 6, still on the ship... Where I kinda hope to stay for a long time. I really love the claustrophobic feel of it

Not sure what to think of the new crafting system though. It's fun, but the amount of grind you need for good parts is annoying.
I've got a shotgun with a plasma chainsaw though, cant beat that!
Mephobiac

Re: Dead Space 3

Postby Zelosse » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 am

The ship in out space thing always had me on my heels. Vents and shit are fuckin' everywhere and you get so paranoid because you don't see what's there.

On the fuckin' planet there's big holes in the walls and it's like "Now why don't I just sit here and wait for it to pop out of it and the floor".

if you intend to go further, remember the survival game rule of thumb. "Shotgun in hand is a solid as fuck plan"

Nothing stands up to shotgun power.

Return to Snafu Gaming