Mir@k wrote:Qu doesnt count.
I'm with Mir. Its way weird that he some how managed to collect 18 votes in less than 12 hours. Blordy's guess here is that he reached out to some old members and got them to sign back on just to vote for him. Still, 18 people came back to snafu just to vote and not leave a single word? That's hard to believe. The whole thing seems odd.
Hiryu wrote:Rigged elections, now it really feels like the real deal.
They do get a A for realism. But will the move damage the reputation of events like this again?
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)