Sad Moments in Video Gaming

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Sad Moments in Video Gaming

Postby Asmodai » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Vegedus wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
Millo wrote:When Mordin died in Mass Effect 3

Heh. I shot him in the back.

But... You- how, why would you! But, I, I don't you...

Why would you do that?! You monster!

Because my Shepard, is a badass bitch with an attitude problem. Should have seen Tali kill herself when I went with the Geth instead of her people. That one was pretty hard though because my man Shepard has a thing for her.

You... monster

I remember that scene... I was on Skype with Iris, who actually got the ending where the Quarians and Geth would make peace. He kept telling me, go for Legion, it will work out, just do it... THEN TALI FUCKING JUMPS OFF THE CLIFF. And Bioware, being the fuckers they are, even added in a paragon moment, giving you the illusion that you'll save he, BUT YOU DONT. FUCK YOU IRIS. (I missed one optional mission to get the good ending to that arc)
Mephobiac

Postby Senel » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Tali didn't even make it to ME3. :3
Pelvic Sorcery

Postby Asmodai » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:29 am

I love Tali... Or rather, I love the Quarrians, I like their race the best out of all the Mass Effect races. Plus, their females have the best butts
Mephobiac

Postby Exodis » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Asmodai wrote:Oh yeah, FFX actually got to me... And I still need to finish To The Moon

exodis6 wrote:
Louis wrote:Infamous 2 on the bad Karma side when you have to kill Zeke

SPOILER ALERT! >_< I was gonna buy the bloody game this November! Now the surprise is gone!

You make a thread about sad moments in games, which usually happens at the ending/near the ending... so don't complain about spoilers

Ehhhh yeah, I gotta agree to that. I won't complain!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Exodis » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Okay, so my sad moment in video gaming would have to be... the ending of Sonic Adventure 2. Now, you guys probably won't understand why I chose this, but bare with me. If you've played the game, you'd already know what happens. When they started played the song and how each character interacted with one another, like they were all a team, it just made me sad. I mean, I've played the game every since it came out, and when I played it again recently, it just blew me away with one thought: this is a "goodbye" from Sonic Team. I felt a bit saddened from this. I mean, this was SEGA's last great game from their own (and last) console (Dreamcast) and, ever since, Sonic Team haven't made any great games ever since (with the exception of Sonic Heroes) and they reached the Dead Zone when they created Sonic 06. But, like all great things, there's a rise, a fall, and rebirth. While Sonic Team is still recovering, they released 2 good games (Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations), people felt great that Sonic Team are getting back on their feet and will start making great games! I know I went a lil' deep about just one sad moment, but I just had to emphasize it a lil' bit.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Asmodai wrote:I love Tali... Or rather, I love the Quarrians, I like their race the best out of all the Mass Effect races. Plus, their females have the best butts

This.

Previous

Return to Snafu Gaming