Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes - Kai, The New Archer Class

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes - Kai, The New Archer Class

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/lagerowonder/videos

It's been a LONG time since I've laid my hands on Vindictus, and a good one too; it's not everyday Nexon has a lot of things in store for its players often. There hasn't been any major updates for this game in the US.

I first thought that this class was going to be released at around Tuesday of next week, but I guess I was wrong. Anyways, the gameplay makes this game look quite easy, and although I'm not allowed to play this game for awhile, this is totally worth breaking the rules unless I prove myself to be good enough of a person. (School thing and shit.) I don't know how long it's going to take until this guy gets released officially, but there are people estimating that it would be until April or so.

I think Kai's a pretty good class, and proves that mastering him would take skill and wit. Soloing Kai against other bosses seems somewhat likely of an easier task. He shouldn't stand a chance against Lann players in PvP in my opinion, but his skills have him being able to dodge distances that are far beyond that of the other four classes. In fact, one of his dodges I believe uses his chain hook to spring him to one place to another. If that's the case, a spin2win Lann (3690 Hurricane Lanns that use the strongest basic Twin Spear special attack, oh and this link shows the XE version (Devil May Cry-influenced Vindictus) of Vindictus Europe.) may run out of stamina just trying to kill the Archer, but he's still going to die from a Lann. Maybe a Karok too, but I totally doubt it.

Would love to see the Dark Knight Kai's bow though, Karok's DK Blaster was pretty neat.

Linked certain terms to avoid confusion.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Re: Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes - Kai, The New Archer Class

Postby Asmodai » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 am

You made a new thread, just for this? :/

Also, arent you the one who was so offended/shocked by that kid getting killed in Vindictus?
Mephobiac

Re: Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes - Kai, The New Archer Class

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:54 pm

...I'm sorry?

Anyways, I'm expecting a lot of things to happen in the next few months, from the extra Dragon EP to Karok's secondary Blaster weapon, then to the Advent of the Goddess (which has more dragons: Bugeikloth, Siglint) and finally, Kai. Vindictus is SO boring right now, especially with Episode 9 consisting of once-a-day dungeon runs and raids, which is total bullshit.

I found out recently that the EU version of Vindictus really turned out to be a revised Vindictus XE, and it's far more fun than what we've got here, and it's not fair at all. They may be behind but they've already updated to Episode 6. Damn Nexon EU's pretty fast, and this version just came out in October. I've thought about playing it even though I might suffer from severe lagging.

If I might, I'll probably try to convince one of my classmates to play again and test this character since he has a Korean Social Security Number (KSSN); it's required to play the Korean Vindictus.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Return to Snafu Gaming