Rumble Fighter/Gem Fighter

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Rumble Fighter/Gem Fighter

Postby 4TheSwarm » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:34 am

So this game called Rumble Fighter (Korean name is Gem Fighter), is 3D fighting game where you team up with a maximum of 4 other people and fight a different four other team, or you can just go an 8 battle FFA. There are currently 5 classes you can choose from; Striker (Str), Soul Fighter (Spd, Agi), Elementist (Magic), Alchemist (Def), Shaman (???), and Android (A little bit of all. Unlock at level 20).

To fight in the game, it uses realitic martial arts scrolls you can purchase with real money, or money you win in the game, such as boxing, karate, drunken master, pro wresling, and a lot more.

You also use things called exocores which are the things that require your MP usage. Exocores usually are classified from what character you are (Striker - Power based Exocores, Soul Fighter - Speed exocores, etc) There are also Exocores that everyone can use.

All in all, it's a pretty fun game, you should try it out. And if you have, then you can talk about RF related things in this forum.
So two cannibles are eating a clown.

I called the cops.

Re: Rumble Fighter/Gem Fighter

Postby nicomon » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 pm

I used to play it several years ago, but my dad wiped the computer for some reason and I never got around to downloading it again. I agree, it's a fun game.

Re: Rumble Fighter/Gem Fighter

Postby 4TheSwarm » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

nicomon wrote:I used to play it several years ago, but my dad wiped the computer for some reason and I never got around to downloading it again. I agree, it's a fun game.

Aww man, that sucks. I stopped playing for a while too. I then got back into when I got a new labtop. So much new scroll/exocores are out.
So two cannibles are eating a clown.

I called the cops.

Return to Snafu Gaming