Crysis 2 - Setting the new standard for graphics... again

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Crysis 2 - Setting the new standard for graphics... again

Postby Asmodai » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:34 pm

So I'm sure everybody has heard about the leaked code by now?
In case you havent, the entire game has already leaked out onto the internet, albeit in a very early stage.

I downloaded the code, mostly to check out if my computer can handle it. And I have to say I'm utterly blown away by it!
I can actually run the game on the highest settings, making it look like I'm playing a cutscene. It's insane!
Action is fun as well, the suit rework was nicely done. My only gripe so far is that the dialog sounds a bit forced. And of course the creepy people standing in the Jesus position, which really creeped me out in the subway part.
Mephobiac

Re: Crysis 2 - Setting the new standard for graphics... again

Postby sniffyou » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 am

Played the first Crysis and I must say this game is the reason I upgraded my PC. My PC isn't a super computer yet, but it can run the game now on high settings. The detail on this is amazing.

Re: Crysis 2 - Setting the new standard for graphics... again

Postby BeeAre » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:53 pm

please look at the last post date before posting.

this thread is from february.

DANG KIDS
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Return to Snafu Gaming