Soul Master.

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Soul Master.

Postby Styx » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm

A few days ago I was bored out of my mind and was hunting for a new F2P MMO game especially since my desktop's graphics card the archaic thing that it is, is not compatible with LoL. Anyway I digress. Soul master is part RPG(kinda), Part RTS and part Dota all put into a blender and mixed together. You control a single character in both pve and pvp environments leveling and increasing your power. While I am not far into the game I know that as you progress you earn more building and units. Inside an actual instance you control a single character ala Dota however all unit creation and so on is controlled by you like an RTS. Sometimes combat is more effective by building turrents than actual combat. The controls are a little awkward intialy. I like this game and I think it has a lot of potential. If anyone plays or trys it please let me know I am looking for others who like this game.

Re: Soul Master.

Postby Ryute » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:21 am

I tried the game for a bit and I kinda enjoyed it. I liked all the new innovate things you don't normally see in an MMO. The RTS elements and controls confused me at first but I got used to it. I would call this the MMORPG verison of Pikmin. Once they start adding new characters and quests this could be a really awesome game.

Postby Asmodai » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm

I wanted to come in here and bash this game for being a F2P MMO... but after seeing a trailer, I have to say I'm intrigued
A link to some content in the first post would've been nice though, so here http://soulmaster.gamigo.com/

registering now (how can they promise a high speed download? isnt that more on the users side?)

EDIT: How the bloody hell do you download this game? registration sends you to a dead end page, and a DOWNLOAD HERE button is nowhere to be seen
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Glahardt » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm

It's still in closed beta.
You obviously need to wait for them to accept you before having access to the game.

Postby Asmodai » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:06 pm

oh blah, then to hell with this
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Ryute » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:15 pm

The above link is the wrong site. Soul master is already in Open beta, here is the actual site link: http://soulmaster.gamescampus.com/

Postby Remni » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 pm

That link is much better, think I'll give this a tryout too.
My Steam - Xbox GamerTag: TheSweedishChef
||The soul sheds light and death is it's shadow. When the light dims, life and death embrace.||
Fortunately Unfortunate

Return to Snafu Gaming