Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Frozen Crossing

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Frozen Crossing

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Could you be a little more specific?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Lemon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 am

He was referring to my post.

One of the most useful skills you can learn in MW2 is dodging a gl, or getting hit but only hurt. The only skill more important than this is survival, and it depends on situational awareness and knowing where the enemy is.

But I'm done with modern warfare anyway, it's been great, but I spent more time fixing the game then playing it.

Postby zepherin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm

andronicus wrote:What are those great skills that need to be added?

These bots that post on specific topics are sneaky.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:33 pm

IMHO, reaction time, and the ability to keep track of your enemies are the best skills to perfect in any FPS. Eventually you will get picky, like quick and accurate aim with a sniper rifle, or if you get lucky, you'll develop that damn "precognition" skill and "sense" your enemies.

Works for me on Halo, not so much for MW2.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Rowby » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:42 am

It works well for me during hardcore and not using a sniper class
*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*
Stufflikehearts: Why the Rowby hate?
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"
LilChocobo789: I don't hate you Rowby!
Stufflikehearts: I love Rowby, he's my wittle buddy :3

̄ω ̄

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Blood Lord wrote:or if you get lucky, you'll develop that damn "precognition" skill and "sense" your enemies.

Can get that by just knowing what places people use most to move around. Statistics may not be perfect, but they work.

Though I do admit that at times I get this feeling one spot was too quiet for too long near me. And a quick look usually lands me a quick glance at someone running by without noticing me. So it does happen.
Demon of Elru

Postby Rowby » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 pm

It happens to me sometimes.
But I pick a spot not really used as much and camp there.
When I pick off two or three guys, I move to another spot, then repeat this process.
That's when I'm acting tactical, most of the time I run around like a big idiot.

Especially on the Underpass map inside that little hut looking into the C Flag Spawn.
Easy to get inside too. Just hop off the ledge above and land on the ledge below. My fave spot for Hardcore.
BloodLord: I don't really know. He use to be the guy that you would look at and go "Ohh you XD"

̄ω ̄

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Ro Wong wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:or if you get lucky, you'll develop that damn "precognition" skill and "sense" your enemies.

Can get that by just knowing what places people use most to move around. Statistics may not be perfect, but they work.

Though I do admit that at times I get this feeling one spot was too quiet for too long near me. And a quick look usually lands me a quick glance at someone running by without noticing me. So it does happen.

Sometimes, yes to to the first one. I've had a few instances where that has worked for me. As for the second, I'm usually on the receiving end.
Mercypostle

Postby Acktoo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 am

I am a precognition sponge in MW2. Nearly half my killcams are from guys who do a 180 and shotgun me in the face.

Still managed to get a nuke, tho. Good times.

Anyone on PS3 wanna buddy up?
Too good for you.

Postby Rowby » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:18 am

Gonna get a PS3 soon and will get Modern Warfare 2 also.

̄ω ̄

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Got a PS3. I enjoy partnering up to help out a friend from time to time, so feel free to PM if you want to set up some ideas or discuss things.
Demon of Elru

Postby [Zak] » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:52 am

I have a PS3. I love playing MW2 in parties, makes communicating with teammates much easier.

Postby Rowby » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Do you guys get random messages about 10th prestige lobbies in the PS3 too?

̄ω ̄

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm

I hate those damned things.
Mercypostle

Postby Rowby » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 pm

I was in them only once.
But good thing my internet connection was lost.
And I reported one of them who asked me to boost with him.
This was before, when I had to renew my subscription.

̄ω ̄

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, I finished Dragon Age so I'm going back to MW 2 on the 360. If anyone wants a guardian, or someone in a bunny outfit to distract the enemy team whilest you rape them from behind, just ask me.
Mercypostle

Postby Rowby » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I rarely do that unless if I run around making them target me only.
What do you mean by guardian?

̄ω ̄

Postby Lemon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Rowby wrote:What do you mean by guardian?

Probably watching your back while you camp.
I really could have used someone to help me set up the tent and barbecue. Oh, and claymores too.

Postby Rowby » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm good by myself.
Not like I'm a pro or anything.
I don't like when someone gives away your position and both of you die somehow from a predator or noob tube. So most of the time, I stay away from teammates.

̄ω ̄

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Lemon wrote:
Rowby wrote:What do you mean by guardian?

Probably watching your back while you camp.
I really could have used someone to help me set up the tent and barbecue. Oh, and claymores too.

Aye, that's what I mean, but you're going to have to wait on the claymore. I just hit level 24 Prestige.

Its also double XP weekend. 200 points per kill, and a few more things have been increased. I want to say challenges as well, but I don't think so.
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 am

Only guarding I could think of needing is when calling emergency airdrops. Most allies either let me die, kill the enemy, then just try to steal my shit. Or just run out to steal it right away and likely die. (Though I've been getting mostly UAVs lately, so no big deal there.)

Usually I have a sentry needing dropped by the time I get the airdrop. Just have to burn through the drop and call my heli in before I can call it down... (Typically trying to get clear of enemies by the time I got sentry, and just end up getting three more guys on the way out to a safe area.) Though I'm only using airdrop to finish its Killstreak challenge, so won't be using it anymore after I call in four more... Or three. Lost count of how many I got left to finish that thing.
Demon of Elru

Postby Rowby » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:03 pm

I haven't prestiged yet cuz my live expired. I still don't know if I should do it or not when I get mines renewed. Also for the Halo Reach game.

What I noticed about Ground War is thta there's no friendly fire on. So most of my shots that are fired is through my teammates. I always do this to get an advantage of team play. I do this to trick the person too.

̄ω ̄

Postby Asmodai » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 pm

wahahah decided to play this game again today... but with a texture hack and a aimbot... lulz were had
and the best part? they're non-detectable, since it's all client side

but this game is rotten to the core anyway, every game I've been in so far had at least 3 other cheaters
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rowby » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Yeah, same here.
One of my friends can kill everyone without looking at them.
This happened to me during a SnD match once.
And I stopped playing after that. And the game itself.

̄ω ̄

Postby Asmodai » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:31 pm

I actually was in a server recently where someone could shoot across the map.. had infinite ammo, and godmode

it was hilarious, because everybody was trying to get that guy to send them the hack (it was a host hack, so you had to be the host... although there are hacks that always make you the host)

this game is sssssoooooo dead
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu Gaming