Soul Calibur Legends

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Soul Calibur Legends

Postby Emerald Emblem » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:21 pm

http://www.n-europe.com/game.php?gid=soulcblegs

The Wii gets it's turn at Soul Calibur with this game Soul calibur Legends.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:36 pm

I'm not sure about this game. Without the whole fighting aspect of the series I don't think it will do well.
This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby whispersoul » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:13 am

I don't quite get it.
Soul Calibur is already good. I don't seem to get the Idea why they created "This".
For me, SC is already succesful.
McDurg- I dunno' whispaho, I've seen some pretty hot things in my life. Like myself. I masturbate to my own image every day. :D Naw. How about all three of us combine, in the form of a sexy Godzilla? We would totally fuck Mothra.
Alfimi - *sighs*....things i have to do *corners whisper against the wall* *unbutons shirt**flashes**butons shirt up again* there, enjoy your hearty.
Coos - Whisper's a bitch. :D
Malumultimus - Whisper...you are my favorite worshipper.
Mal again - Nyaaaa~

Return to Snafu Gaming