Another M&SATOG trailer

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Another M&SATOG trailer

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:16 pm

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zzbv ... videogames

A few more Character confirmations are included. Not sure how old the trailer is but the first time I'd seen it.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:28 pm

Never seen it, but c'mon How can Mario still catch up to Sonic?
This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby Acktoo » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:41 pm

'Cuz there's nothing Mario *can't* do.

Really.

There isn't.
Too good for you.

Postby Yoshi » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:13 pm

Mario always has some freaky item that can do what he needs. I'm sure he could find winged boots of Achilles or some shit.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Coos » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:19 pm

and since when does Robotnik[I'm not calling him Eggman] have the energy to run?
Sitting on his fat ass in every game should really take the muscle out of him. Hell, even Bowser would be able to beat him in a running race.

Postby Boymonkey130 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 pm

The entire game tries to be epic. When it's played, I doubt it's going to be much more than a glorified, much more fullfilling, but rehashed wii play-wii sports combo package with a few new twists. I could always be horribly wrong, but this seems all too much like Mario Party with a sports theme and no board, but styled with much more emphasis on a game-by-game basis... It's probably going to be little more than a "play when friends are over" game.

This of course being my MASSIVE bias against the whole idea. I just think it sounds stupid. :/

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:43 pm

If theres no Metal Sonic then I might pass it.
This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby Bk-o » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:04 pm

My first time seeing it.

And this seems pretty innovative, guys. Sure, it might seem like a combo of Mario Party and Wii Sports, but it looks a lot better than either.
I fight Muppets with tactility inhibitions on a regular basis.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:11 pm

Though, I like Blaze the cat she hasn't made a solid fan base like say, Shadow, he was much cooler in Adventure 2.

Call me angry fanboy but why must they have the trailer have Mario keeping up with Sonic, it's that dam EGM pcik again. I would've been fine to see Mario dragging behind Sonic near the end.

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:48 am

Risen Hell Fire wrote:Though, I like Blaze the cat she hasn't made a solid fan base like say, Shadow, he was much cooler in Adventure 2.

Call me angry fanboy but why must they have the trailer have Mario keeping up with Sonic, it's that dam EGM pcik again. I would've been fine to see Mario dragging behind Sonic near the end.
If you've seen the gameplay Mario plays as an all rounder. His start and finish are good. Sonic has poor starting but great finishing. The trailer is to make it look epic.
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:10 pm

I probably will buy this game since I'm both a huge Mario and a huge Sonic fan :D
Plus it looks really interesting, reminds me of my old game boy (the really old one, with six batteries'nd shizzle) sporting game :)

Return to Snafu Gaming