twisted question 2

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

twisted question 2

Postby twisted_justice » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:48 pm

Hi everyone, i will post my second twisted question. What is the sadest scene you have ever seen in a videogame?. Personally, the sadest scene I have ever seen is when Sephiroth kill Aeris, I have never desired to kill a videogame character so much in my entire live.
Thanks for reading and have a twisted day.
captain of team M.O.E. (Massive Overkill Engine)

Postby Archrival » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:00 pm

(me=sad)The ending of Kingdom hearts 1(me=sad)
SUPPPAAAHHH

Re: twisted question 2

Postby Teran » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Hmmm, interesting question. The saddest scene I've seen in a game is without a doubt "Conker's Bad Fur Day" ending. Seriously, I almost cried, how the tables turned all around. First you laugh because of all the comedy, but it has one of the saddest endings you'll ever see.
Disclaimer: If you don't agree with my opinion, I'm not a comic reviewer or a writer, I'm just an asshole. Also, I'm probably drunk right now.

Postby The Finish » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:16 pm

The whole God of War game was truly tragic, at least in my opinion. How Kratos get cheated by the gods, and how int he end they cheat him yet again, by saying they cant help him with his nightmares.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Return to Snafu Gaming