Mom stole the xbox

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Mom stole the xbox

Postby Alucard666 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:14 pm

((Changed title due to now calmer state of mind))

So, I'm in a clan match and me and my buddies decide to go out and buy
Medal of Honor Airborne, I go out and can't pick it up due to shipping problems with labor day. I come home an hour later and what do i find...mom has snatched my xbox and hidden it, says she took it away cause all i do is game, go to work, come home, game. Says the room is a hell hole.

Ok, first off, ITS FUCKING THE LAST WEEK OF SUMMER. I haven't gamed at all this summer and started using the xbox only these last 2 weeks, and wtf does she want me to do when I get home at 11 at fucking night, VACUUM!?

As for the room itself, its fine, I just cleaned it the other day and the only mess is a fucking blanket on the couch. I don't understand this crazy fucking bitch and her mid life crisis bullshit, I can't believe i was angry she asked my dad for a divorce awhile ago.

*is super uber pissed off mode*
Sorry if my sentance structure sucked epicly in this post, i am very pissed.
Last edited by Alucard666 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Kaj » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:28 pm

Yeah, parents. Most of my friends talk about them and their Dad enjoying some sort of video game. Whether it be racing, sports, etc. My dad, he hates video games, thinks they are a waste of time. A good time for him is going outside and working on something. Which is the opposite of me. Although he drags me along anyway.

Postby Vegedus » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:34 pm

Mine's never really goes to such extremes (though she regularly threatens to do so), but she's certainly annoying.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Alucard666 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:43 pm

Yea, she usually threatens, but to do it while i'm out buying food and a game...I spent the whole morning doing summer homework and she asks me, what time'd you get up? How long did you game? ugh

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:57 pm

Hooray someone other then myself is pissed off. Dumb reason to take away the system, sounds like something my parents would do, but I do my chore that I have to do when possible.
This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby EagleMan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:07 pm

It's weird. My aunt is a gamer. Though not the "hardcore" type, she just games a lot.

But yeah, she probably has no reason other then to just make herself feel better and make someone else pissed off so shes not alone.

Postby Alucard666 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:13 pm

EagleMan Thats my exact thought

She just pulled me and my dad into the kitchen and gave us this whole deal about how she took a second job so she doesn't have to come home to the house and I just wanna tell her it's her own fucking mindset, not us.

We keep the house tidy, she thinks its a shit hole, her mindset.

Postby Vegedus » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:23 pm

Misery seeks company, I believe the phrase was.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby GuardianX » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:19 pm

Ok.
So, how many of you might piss off your kids when you are parents?
I'm glad I don't have kids.

Postby Sentios » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:28 pm

Vegedus wrote:Misery seeks company, I believe the phrase was.

It's misery loves company.

And Guardian I don't plan to have kids... ever...

Anyways Alucard... you're 18... threaten to move out or tear the house apart searching for it. I also recommend buying a key entry lock for your bedroom.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby CogitoIJ » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:27 pm

This is why I'm glad to be moving out. When I got back from Uni I went straight over to the US to live with my fiancee for a month, but had to return till my visa is sorted. But being back here even for a couple of months is hell after having lived away. Being told what to do when to do it, getting dodgy looks when I go to bed at 6 in the morning, spending all night on the computer. It's like fuck you woman, I'm friggin 20, I wish I didn't have to stay here, but for now I have to put up with it.

Huh, seems you awoke the great annoyance that has been building up in me.

Postby Bk-o » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:46 am

Lol, Alucard, you gotta do something ballistic. Troll the entire house and start bitching about everything your mom does right in front of her face. She'll either fall into submission or smack you in the face scream at you.
I fight Muppets with tactility inhibitions on a regular basis.

Postby Glahardt » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:53 am

1. Find a Gatherer's Garden
2. Get Electro Bolt
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!!

And now, serious shit. All I can tell you is to fill her up with facts, hopefully overloading her brain.
I don't have such problems because my parents can never hide one thing that I want for more than a week.

Postby Bk-o » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:22 am

Hehe, I can easily confuse my dad when he starts really bothering me about something. I spout out random sentences containing words more complex than every-day words and sometimes say totally irrelevant scientific kind of stuff. He either looks at me weird or just walks away. He can never follow any sort of fast-pace conversation or one in which he doesn't know much about what you're talking about.
I fight Muppets with tactility inhibitions on a regular basis.

Re: Holy fucking shit(parent related)

Postby Nox » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:29 am

The fact that my parents bitch about my "TOO MUCH GAMING" (If there even is such a thing)
doesn't bother me as much anymore...

but what really pisses me off is that my damn sister has a PC and a PS2, plays through a straight weekend..
and they're all like "Pffft two days without sleep?
she can do whatever the fuck she wants coz she gets straight A's unlike YOU!!"

okay.... NO SHE DOESN'T!!!
she got ONE DAMN HONORARY and they treat her like the freaking DALAI LAMA!!!!

damn... good thing I dont live there anymore,
or else I would have seriously crack open their asses and used them as fanny packs ( no pun intended =3 )

Postby Grey » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:11 am

Move in with me. Bring pads.
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Alucard666 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:00 pm

Grey if you lived right down the road you would be my first choice for someone to live with.

As for the lock for my room, love the idea, however I keep the xbox in the game room because my dad likes to play video games aswell.

I also will not look for the Xbox, Sure I hate my mother, but I still don't blatantly disrespect her that way.

Postby Sentios » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:07 pm

That's because you're an idiot... respect someone for how they behave not who they are.

Postby Alucard666 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:53 pm

Dude, If i go looking for my xbox and take it back, not only is it very childish but it means i'll just lose more shit, my car for instance.

Postby EagleMan » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:13 pm

Sentios wrote:That's because you're an idiot... respect someone for how they behave not who they are.

So if some person gets screwed up mentally and physically by say stress or something (assuming thats why shes that way), you automatically disrespect them, probably making things worse and not helping at all?

All it would do is piss them off more and probably make things worse for you as well.

Postby Sentios » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:21 am

EagleMan wrote:So if some person gets screwed up mentally and physically by say stress or something (assuming thats why shes that way), you automatically disrespect them, probably making things worse and not helping at all?

All it would do is piss them off more and probably make things worse for you as well.

If it fucks them up to a point that they have no respect for anyone else? Then yes... yelling and screaming is a normal reaction to stress hiding people's shit isn't. :\

Dude, If i go looking for my xbox and take it back, not only is it very childish but it means i'll just lose more shit, my car for instance.

:/ It's up to you if you let her walk all over you while you're flexing your 'maturity', I'm just stating things as I would do them.

Postby Wazit » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:00 pm

Okay... I symphatise you about the console thing. But do you have to bring it to such extremities till cursing your own mother?

Re: Holy fucking shit(parent related)

Postby Aszhasal » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 pm

You're 18, man. You must show her that she can't screw with you.
Bleedman's message to his fans:
Get a life.

Postby Alucard666 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:10 pm

By doing what?

I mean, there's not much I can do to a person whose house I live in.

Luckily my dads got my back, he's my number one homie

Postby CogitoIJ » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:13 pm

Parents can't actually do fuck all, you can do anything you want regardless of what they say, it's being respectful that stops you. But there are times to just say, fuck that and do what you want.

Next

Return to Snafu Gaming