Switch to full style
100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.
Post a reply

Pokemon Trade Centre

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:53 pm

Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread were people can make requests and put up pokemon for trades. Yes I know there is a place on the game to do that, but something tells me people here might make a little more fair deals.

Personally I am looking for someone that would trade Palkia for Dialga, even for a trade back, just so it is registered on my pokedex.

Also for anyone in need, I have all the starters from all four generations, except Treeko.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:38 pm

Guess it makes sense. I always felt the trade system is still really flawed. Uneven trades, no way of seeing if that pearson is currently connected, or even setting up trade times.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:56 am

Hmmm, I'd like to get my hands on a Charmander (just hatched or still in egg). If anybody has one feel free to make an offer as to what I could trade for it.

Re: Pokemon Trade Centre

Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:06 am

I'd like to battle people, I'm confident I can beat pretty much anyone on these forums.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:08 am

I wouldn't mind battling someone over wi-fi again, myself. The game's kinda dull after you smoke the Elite Four for the umpteenth time...

Of course I have to re-install my wi-fi, but that's a pretty quick process...

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:16 am

Kaj wrote:Hmmm, I'd like to get my hands on a Charmander (just hatched or still in egg). If anybody has one feel free to make an offer as to what I could trade for it.

I can get an egg for you, if you have a Treeko, that'd be cool.

Added after 2 minutes:

Egg done.... that was quicker then I expected O.o

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:33 am

i can breed you a treecko if you want

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:40 am

<.< Yes please.

Anything you need?

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:40 am

i'm fine

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:43 am

Okie doke, when ever you're ready then.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:52 am

ok i'll get on

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:58 am

Thanks ^_^

Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:18 am

CogitoIJ wrote:Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread were people can make requests and put up pokemon for trades. Yes I know there is a place on the game to do that, but something tells me people here might make a little more fair deals.

Personally I am looking for someone that would trade Palkia for Dialga, even for a trade back, just so it is registered on my pokedex.

Also for anyone in need, I have all the starters from all four generations, except Treeko.

Hey man, you don't need to trade your palkia for a dialga, I have palkia registered on my Diamond and i didnt do a trade at all. What happens is after you conquer the elite 4, you visit Cynthia's (i think its Cynthia's) Grandma in Celestic Town, shes in the big house at the north. She tells you she found a book, with info on Palkia (in your case, Dialga) and that info is counted as "registering" on your pokedex :) and that's that! I hope i've helped

** My mistake, you will register a Palkia - i thought u had pearl XD

Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:23 pm

I am willing to trade palkia for Dialga. Trade and trade back is preferable but I would survive if you stole it. Mines only lvl 59 and its already registered to Battle revolution. my code is 0172 7783 0986

Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:33 pm

TriWizard416 wrote:
CogitoIJ wrote:Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread were people can make requests and put up pokemon for trades. Yes I know there is a place on the game to do that, but something tells me people here might make a little more fair deals.

Hey man, you don't need to trade your palkia for a dialga, I have palkia registered on my Diamond and i didnt do a trade at all. What happens is after you conquer the elite 4, you visit Cynthia's (i think its Cynthia's) Grandma in Celestic Town, shes in the big house at the north. She tells you she found a book, with info on Palkia (in your case, Dialga) and that info is counted as "registering" on your pokedex :) and that's that! I hope i've helped

** My mistake, you will register a Palkia - i thought u had pearl XD

Thanks for the help, but I had already done that. What I meant was registered as caught. I must cathc them all. O.o

Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:58 pm

looking for piplup or chimchar

Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:00 pm

cog probly has me blocked. tell him i offered him muh palkia

Added after 45 seconds:

ps. im looking for a pidgey

Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:35 pm

hey i almost beat you if it wasent for the connection

Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:48 pm

you def would have one. I almost took out your lvl 100 zapdos though with a lvl 63. that was funny. Do you have a pidgey you can trade me? I haven't seen one yet so I can't ask for one in the gts.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:25 pm

i need to wait till tomorrow

what will you give me in exchange

Added after 34 minutes:

i kicked your butt oni haha

Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:42 pm

Need help evolving my Porygon.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:50 pm

ok what do you need

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Hmmm, I remember that you need to trade your Porygon equipped with an item so that it evolves.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:55 pm

yeah the upgrade and the ubios something disc

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:59 pm

onizaru wrote:ps. im looking for a pidgey

I can breed you one it you want
Post a reply