Switch to full style
100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.
Post a reply

What is your favorite Company?

Nintendo
63%
Sony
15%
Microsoft
7%
Sega
4%
Other
11%

Total votes : 27

Your Company

Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:49 am

Well, we all have our different opinion's on what Current and Past generation system's we enjoy playing. But allot of people seem to have a certain company they favor over others. So which is yours?

Re: Your Company

Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:53 am

Nintendo is the best. But I also like Xbox.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:13 pm

If you're talking about companies, shouldn't that say Nintento, Sony and Microsoft?

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:13 pm

playstation is where the fun is at. I'm a Sony Loyalist and i love sony. I have a playstation 3 and love it as well. Sony is doing great things for the PS3 like in game xmb and Home ( RELEASED IN OCT 2007, free as well) also, Sony is trying new things. Home ( already stated), loads of PSN ( playstation Network) downloads, free online, 3D trophies for future releases and to view in Home.

Home videos ( if you are interested)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY2vwlh5-g

http://youtube.com/watch?v=62354kGZEX0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSlywpfJmaI

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:15 pm

Dorian wrote:If you're talking about companies, shouldn't that say Nintento, Sony and Microsoft?

Since he said companies, I decided to help him out a bit.

Next-gen, though, if you prefer to mean console, Please change title of thread and change your poll options.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:02 pm

No, just a typo. Thank's MD.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:50 pm

Gotta go with Nintendo, yes I know I have the Sonic avatar.... But that doesn't make me a Sega fanatic.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:17 pm

Sega, yes Nintendo is currently the closest to being the best right now, but Sega will always be my favorite. Dreamcast was just a fantastic system to me.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:45 pm

Nintendo, only because of those Plumbers :snoogins:

Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:05 pm

Nintendo. I just prefer the "way" of most Nintendo games compared to PS or XBox games. I don't know why.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:25 pm

I have to give it to Sega and Nintendo for making my most favorite games of all time.

Although, I would like to mention Square and Konami
and maybe Natsumi as well. :happy:

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:26 pm

Hmmm, you add SEGA, but forget about Bungie? What's wrong with you?

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:27 pm

Sony.
No matter how hard they try, one screw up can't overshadow 2 and a half wins.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:42 pm

teran4ever wrote:Hmmm, you add SEGA, but forget about Bungie? What's wrong with you?
Bungie may have been in the video game development for a while but they're not as big named as Sony, Sega, Microsoft, and Nintendo.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:47 pm

Hmmm, perhaps, but Bungie has done many "great quality" games, so I think it deserves to be in the list. SEGA may have a long reputation, but the new games it has done are... simply... not as good as they used to be.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:22 pm

every company has changed after the PS3 was released because the 360 is eaiser to read or make games on then the PS3.

on my bad sad

Ubisoft- they told Sony and people that Splinter Cell 5 can't be put on the PS3 and more.

Capcom- they made DMC multiplat because they thought Sony could not deliver they sales that they wanted.

on my good side

Konami- making MGS an exclusive and sticking to thier guns and also making a Metal Gear Online for Ps3.

Square Enix- i love ther eFinal fantasies and they also repoted that no final Fantasy is going to 360. oh and Kingdom Hearts 3

that is some, other aren't mentioned.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:48 pm

teran4ever wrote:Hmmm, you add SEGA, but forget about Bungie? What's wrong with you?

A: Bungie is now a part of Microsoft.

B: Sega is used because they used to make systems and were a big name in it.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:55 pm

teran4ever wrote:Hmmm, perhaps, but Bungie has done many "great quality" games, so I think it deserves to be in the list. SEGA may have a long reputation, but the new games it has done are... simply... not as good as they used to be.

Bungie wasn't included because this is more a battle between system developers than game devs. So,"other" stands for Atari, Hudson, etc.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:21 pm

Nintendo for sure Wii 4 evah!! (at least until the next console)

Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:05 pm

Konami

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 am

Kaj wrote:
teran4ever wrote:Hmmm, perhaps, but Bungie has done many "great quality" games, so I think it deserves to be in the list. SEGA may have a long reputation, but the new games it has done are... simply... not as good as they used to be.

Bungie wasn't included because this is more a battle between system developers than game devs. So,"other" stands for Atari, Hudson, etc.

Precisely. These were considered the top 4 company's that started the Console War.

Now if we were talking about all gaming company's in general, the list would be a hell of allot farther. In that case, just select Other.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:25 am

If I was going to say favorite game making company, straight, it'd be Blizzard. Perfection in every box.

Alucard666 wrote:Konami

Blah. Blah on you.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:20 am

Well mine used to be Clover Studios :P

Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:56 am

Nintendo, hell yeah.
Post a reply