Manga Fighter

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Manga Fighter

Postby i like toast and gravy » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:02 pm

It's a decent little TPS game which is still in testing. I decided to put it here now considering they are starting another testing phase tomorrow (Monday).

Even with the name it doesn't have much to do with Manga, there is a story but lets not get into that now.

It so far has 4 different maps and a total of 6 different characters. The customization of each character is pretty limited at the moment due to it being in testing but it's still fun. There are a decent amount of weapons and other things.

I'm quite bad at explaining this but if you want to take a look at it heres the link.
Click me

The community, Ill be honest, isn't that great I tend to ignore most of them.

Oh well,if you want to take a look at it head to the site and sign up, and be sure to check the "Manga Fighter Boot Camp 2 " announcement to know what times the servers will be up.
Last edited by i like toast and gravy on Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://sw.deri.org/~matteo/welcome.php
Dave wrote:I want more boners dammit.

Postby Next-Gen. » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:09 pm

Well, interesting. I'll try it soon. Definetly looks worth trying.
Name: NG
Griddles wrote:I'm a sadistic bastard :P

Word's, spoken from the master.

Re: Manga Fighter

Postby one_winged_angel » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:11 am

i'm not sure about this game, it looks like i would loose interest in it very quickly

Postby Alucard666 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:09 pm

It's guns in anime form XD

Re: Manga Fighter

Postby i like toast and gravy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:28 pm

Yeah..pretty much xD.

Just not...

Anyway the servers open in 30 minutes so try the game anyway.

Personally, I just like it as a now and then game just for something to do. But hey, if you like the game make someone else on the forums play it and sign up for the tourney (general section of the forums) you never know.

Before i forget again, if you play it, don't buy the yellow paint ball gun, it only hits 4 points harder has less ammo, and it has bad accuracy, I would go with the red one.
That, and never stand still...

(Yeah like he said it kind of is gunz in anime form when you think about it, just you don't move as fast (Well, the cat can but thats not the point) or hang from walls)
http://sw.deri.org/~matteo/welcome.php
Dave wrote:I want more boners dammit.

Postby SpellRuler » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 pm

I was thinking Jump Ultimate Stars when I read the title of this topic...
Keeper: Welcome to the forums. And yes, don't try to bitch with Ganon. He can be a nice guy, but act like a bastard to him and you're comparing that to a battle between a yellow-belt martial-artist, and a guy with a tomigun. You ain't gonna win.

Smaug & Nix: Smaug: I was hoping for a perfect mold of your penis. But that'll have to wait. Nix: Smaug, you know you don't need a mold of it, you can have the real deal any time you want.

Dave & Yoshi: Dave: A better question would be can a Sledgehammer stop my boner. This is what the people REALLY want to know. Yoshi: .. See, now why are scientists not researching something worthwhile, like that?

Pokemon Pearl FC: 1933 7298 5053 Name: Blitz

Return to Snafu Gaming