Switch to full style
100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.
Topic locked

Xbox Gamertags

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:43 pm

Post your Xbox Gamertags so everyone can play together.
You'll probably find me playing Tony Hawk or Gears of War.
Also uh, an imporant note. My little brother gets on xbox live.. so if you encounter him.. ignore him. Though that will be really hard to do. Yes, he is a mic spammer.

EagleMan: Leviiiii (5 i's)

TheCoosinator: TheCoosinator

teran4ever: Juan Teran
----You guys can PM me so that I know what your Gamertags are. I usually play "Gears of War" and "Halo 2".

Grey: NecroGrey

Deelenzero: CombedDarkness

Alucard666: BigBoss8589
Last edited by EagleMan on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:31 am, edited 9 times in total.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:50 pm

Mine is TheCoosinator.
I'll be playing Far Cry for awhile.

Re: Xbox Gamertags

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Well, right now I don't have XBox Live... though, it'll only take a few weeks, so I better give you my Gamer Tag:

Juan Teran

I know, I thought they were asking me for my name or other stuff, and at the end, I discovered that it was for the gamer tag. Still, liked it, add me, I'll contact you guys when I get my XBox Live Gold stuff...

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:58 pm

Also, if you want any notes added to your name like "Dont add me unless you message who you are" or something like that, feel free to say and I'll put it there.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:12 pm

You guys can PM me so that I know what your Gamertags are. I usually play "Gears of War" and "Halo 2".

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:16 pm

NecroGrey

Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:16 am

CombedDarkness

Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:27 am

BigBoss8589

Lemme know if ya wanna get stomped in Gears or DOA cause so far..i'm the best on the site.
*thumbs up*

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:53 am

k I'm going to go ahead and lock this one let's put it in the Announcement thread at the top of the forums.
Topic locked