How to Celebrate Your 1000th Post & Be Forever Virgin?

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

How to Celebrate Your 1000th Post & Be Forever Virgin?

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:37 am

For the first time in years, I'm about to make my 1000th post in Snafu Comics as Rosso Rose/Bellorosso del Fiore/Wulfespinndel. I don't usually celebrate these...milestones, but I'm bored and I want to do something special to, uh, celebrate it or something like that.

I am an idiot right now by asking you guys something like this but does anyone have ideas to share? I'm also on Summer Vacation for Summer Quarter classes, so I guess you could say I want to have some Summer fun before the end of September.

So then, how would you celebrate a one digit and zero-threesome spectacular?
"Nostalgia and border line depression is not a good combination. Looking back at the 90's and early 2000's brings back good memories, but it's also torture cause we're all older now and just realize that life was just simple at one time." ~ comeonman89, Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird - YouTube
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Re: How to Celebrate Your 1000th Post & Be Forever Virgin?

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:47 am

Gotta be a video of you playing some Dance Central song on max difficulty. And getting a perfect score, obviously.
Pyrophoric

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:47 am

(CH3)3CLi wrote:Gotta be a video of you playing some Dance Central song on max difficulty. And getting a perfect score, obviously.

I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR VIDEO GAMES

WHY AM I SO POOR

AND WITHOUT A JOB
"Nostalgia and border line depression is not a good combination. Looking back at the 90's and early 2000's brings back good memories, but it's also torture cause we're all older now and just realize that life was just simple at one time." ~ comeonman89, Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird - YouTube
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:52 am

Aw, man, sounds like time to abuse some friendships and embarrass yourself at their house(s).
Pyrophoric

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 am

I am not that desperate, for I would never do that. :P

BUT...I would at least consider it. I miss my friends from high school a lot.
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:55 am

I'd be all for it if a friend told me they wanted to Dance Central at my house and let me record it.
Pyrophoric

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 am

I'm too fat for those games right now, although Just Dance is something I could probably do. Probably. But I'm too fat.
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:05 am

Dramatically sing everyone a DragonForce song?
Pyrophoric

Postby Tuor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:44 am

Ah yes, the 1000 post milestone *wistful sigh*
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Eggnog » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:13 am

Get on my level, bro. :p
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:34 pm

If I was still BanditFalcon, you'd have to get on my level. I technically have over 4000 posts in this forum or so if you count the Spam posts and the ones on this account. That reminds me though, when did we stop counting Spam posts, and why in the world do we not have a Spam post counter?

Shoot I just woke up, now I'm hungry for Spam.
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby Tuor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Umm, pretty soon after spam was a thing posts in spam stopped counting
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Tuor wrote:Umm, pretty soon after spam was a thing posts in spam stopped counting

I thought I heard from one of the mods that they stopped counting Spam posts years ago. Then again I was new at the time.

There also that thing which happened some time later where our Spam posts ended up increasing our post count due to something technical? I don't remember too well, but it really affected those of us who didn't post outside Spam often. That's the reason why my banned account had over 3000 posts or so in the first place.
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Different forums have different post counts? I though it was all lumped together from every forum.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k14
Just Rockin

Postby Mir@k » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 pm

If you search your own posts you can see your real post count.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Eggnog » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Holy crap, you were BanditFalcon? Huh, didn't know that. How come you were banned?
Also, the reason why spam posts don't count is because they're... kinda meaningless at times.
Ex. The "Z" thread. If spam posts counted, then a lot of people who contributed to the thread. Would have had more than 1,000 in less than a month. Why? BECAUSE ALMOST ALL THE POSTS WERE SIMPLY THE WORD "Z" BUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS.
"But Exodis, sometimes we post something that is meaningful, like in the Therapy Thread."
Still, it was posted in the Spam thread. Whatever happens here does not count. Besides, you can check the *ACTUAL* total of posts you have done (both inside and outside Spam) by going up yours (or someone else's) profile and choosing "Search user's posts" and WHAM! Actual amount of posts.
I know, this has been mentioned before... buuuutttt I just wanted either remind those that don't know or bother people that do know already, lol.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out how you got banned.

Edit2: Also, this should happen again.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Millo » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:44 pm

I'd win, went a whole 3 months last year
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Tuor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Wulfespinndel wrote:
Tuor wrote:Umm, pretty soon after spam was a thing posts in spam stopped counting

I thought I heard from one of the mods that they stopped counting Spam posts years ago. Then again I was new at the time.

There also that thing which happened some time later where our Spam posts ended up increasing our post count due to something technical? I don't remember too well, but it really affected those of us who didn't post outside Spam often. That's the reason why my banned account had over 3000 posts or so in the first place.

Ya, that's what I'm saying, it happened ages ago. And it was no glitch, they just counted like normal posts until people who didn't post in spam started getting pissed that their post counts they'd spent years building up were getting surpassed by people that had been posting a few months, so they made them stop counting.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:05 pm

ULTRADJ wrote:Different forums have different post counts? I though it was all lumped together from every forum.

They are, just posts in spam don't add to the post total you see under your avatar
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Mir@k wrote:If you search your own posts you can see your real post count.

Ah. So adding the 4144 from my banned account plus the 2840 from this one we have...6984 posts.

Oh, and Exodis:
Exodis's Total Posts wrote:8896

You were right about what you said earlier; I really do need to get to your level. :P
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby Eggnog » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Lol, we all (sort-of) win in the end.
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:13 pm

I have 8700 :D

But this post adds the 1 :c
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Glacial Expanse » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:28 pm

I wonder though, how did we all manage to make so many posts in the first place?
Previous Quote

Wulfespinndel
This too shall pass.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:42 pm

You can always take a walk down memory lane through your posts :D
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby SantaUltraDJClaus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Including this, I only gots 1379 posts on this site. I must build it up to be stronger!
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k14
Just Rockin

Next

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens