Krest Omnithread

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Krest Omnithread

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 pm

It's being asked why we should take you seriously. So why should we take you serious on anything when you act like this?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 pm

first post wrote:
GUARDIAN: Let me make this clear, while I (and perhaps the other mods feel the same way) have my name unofficially and without permission attached to this thread, I do not endorse or up hold its rules, seeing as they are contradictory of the Opening Poster's (OP) habits and have yet to see or hear any effort for him to change his ways. This thread is NOT given special permission to override existing rules and is subjective to being locked and users within it warned just like all the other threads are, regardless of what the OP says.

I do, however, believe that the idea of containing all of Krest's stupidity and idiotic remarks to one thread is a good idea.

From that, my views and allowances of this thread are subject to change as I see fit. Meaning I will reign down as a moderator on certiain topics and exercise the fullest of my power as the situation is judged to need
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Saint Soul » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Because as of now you are being unnecessarily redundant.
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Q.U. » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Krest wrote:I already said I don't know what parts of my OP are ironic. Then Q.U. and everyone else states that I do. When I don't.

Where did I state that?
He asked you to list the levels of irony you can find in your post. He already knows them all, because he knows his irony. He wants to see you find it on your own too.

It clearly says that it is a request for you to look for some. You stated that you don't know. Fine. We accepted that. Now try to give it a closer look and figure it out. It's a challenge, and honestly, this is something he wants to see you try to do, openly, in front of everyone showing your reasoning. I'll even tell you why. Because if you sat down and thought about it deeply you'd notice something strange that would make you realise some mistakes you've made. And I don't mean spelling errors. But as we all know, you're not very keen on accepting being wrong, so it becomes understandable why you wouldn't take up the challenge and give it a go.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Krest » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:39 pm

So rather than help someone by stating their inadequacies so that they can fix the parts of themselves you hate, you'd instead leave them to their own reasoning and devices thereby waiting for them to fix their issues themselves, even though it would take a much longer amount of time and has no guarantee of being solved by them alone?

Nice logic there.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:41 pm

So you can't identify your own flaws then.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Krest » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Did I ever say otherwise?

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Krest wrote:So rather than help someone by stating their inadequacies so that they can fix the parts of themselves you hate, you'd instead leave them to their own reasoning and devices thereby waiting for them to fix their issues themselves, even though it would take a much longer amount of time and has no guarantee of being solved by them alone?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Millo » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Krest contradicting himself? Well I never..
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Krest » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:46 pm

I don't see what you're getting at.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Millo wrote:Krest contradicting himself? Well I never..

inorite? So unexpected /sarcasm
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Krest wrote:I don't see what you're getting at.

Krest wrote:So rather than help someone by stating their inadequacies so that they can fix the parts of themselves you hate, you'd instead leave them to their own reasoning and devices thereby waiting for them to fix their issues themselves, even though it would take a much longer amount of time and has no guarantee of being solved by them alone?

Short version of the bolded text: Instead of telling someone about their flaws, you leave it to them to find their own.

Then you said.
Krest wrote:Nice logic there.

Deflecting the question, again, and being unable to list the problems.

Therefore, you
Guardian wrote:can't identify your own flaws then.

Because that is what is being asked. Not the flaws in your person, but the flaws of logic in your thread.

I shall now give you a hint. Examine your conduct on the site and the normal complaints brought up against you and your topics of discussion. Next, examine you opening post, and find the contradictions.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Now, if that is wrong, then carry out with what BR, QU and now I have asked you to do. Don't argue, don't slander, don't ignore it. Try your best to see if you can't find it on your own. It is a challenge to test your abilities. If you are still unable to find the problem, myself, another, or possibly BR will help you find them and make recommendations on what you can do to improve your person.

Then we can get to the whole slew of questions you have completely ignored.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Krest wrote:I don't see what you're getting at.
somebody take the blindfold off this motherfucker
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Nice logic there.

People have been pointing out your "inadequacies" in one tumultuous thread after another. If you still don't get what people dislike about your posts you're either willingly ignorant of information you dislike or have an IQ comparable to the average IQ among wooden chairs.

Also, want BR to tell you what irony he meant? Well tough luck, first you will have to earn your lesson. If you're not willing to give it a try yourself there's no point in telling you anything, because clearly, you'll never learn. No matter how hard we try to hammer it into you. Don't expect us to try and help you unless you show at least a hint of effort and willingness to improve.

So far you've been proving to be less capable than an average dog. They at least can be trained to sit when they are told to. If you were told to sit I bet you'd come up with some bullshit counter-question concerning the philosophical point of sitting or point out how nobody is helping you sit, and demanding from you things you don't understand.
You have behavioural problems. And we're not your mommy. We don't have to put up with it or teach you how to behave. You're a 20 year old for god's sake (assuming that is your real age there) so either you have severe autism and can't help it (in which case I pity you) or you are intently being an idiot and pissing off everybody around you.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mir@k » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Willingly ignorant, that should be his tag lol
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Hmm.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EagleMan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:34 pm

It is somewhat of a two way street though. Few people change by having everyone insult them, they go on the defensive. Krest, if you can, ignore the insults and focus on everything else people are saying. Try not to think of this as an argument.

Postby BeeAre » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 pm

we clearly are not just letting you figure things out on your own as that is part of the problem, Krest. :/
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby BeeAre » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 pm

part of why i asked about this thread being ironic was because i was wondering if you were seriously making a thread dedicated to yourself and imposing rules on it as if there were game-like ways you could outline protection for it without specifying them

because you can't do that. you will just get made fun of. lol.

but i was offering you a chance to come up with entertaining ways for you to explain your rationale behind this thread. as in, whether or not you understood that you can be sarcastic about being sarcastic, and you can go around even further than that. i can provide examples if i need to do so.

but man, you aren't very curious about other people's opinions in a way that you can express to us, which suggests you aren't used to interacting with differing viewpoints.

that's weird, which is why we insist you need to stop trying to impress us or yourself when you post here. :B
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby OrangeBee » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:13 am

THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Mir@k » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:08 pm

And then there's this asshole.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 pm

OrangeBee Omnithread, anyone?

Postby OrangeBee » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Mir@k wrote:And then there's this asshole.

This has no link to those animals pics if that's what you mean

EDIT: And these were posted first
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby MERASMUS! » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:36 pm

This isn't about the animal pics.
Never anger a magician

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens