Krest Omnithread

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Krest Omnithread

Postby Krest » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:01 pm

All topics that try to turn a thread into a Krest thread now go here. Transfer the topics here before they get out of hand.

These four have my trust for recognizing a Krestic topic before it hits its zenith: Tuor, Guardian, Mir@k, and BeeAre. If they tell you to move the discussion here, you'd best move the discussion here.

This thread is highly controversial.
While Spam (and thus some Global) Rules do apply here, be prepared for material that would normally make a mod lock Spam threads since this place is full of them.

This thread is only for Krestic topics. If I didn't have anything to do with the topic, then chances are it shouldn't be here.

This thread is to have a lack of racism, sexism, ageism, nationalism, religious discrimination (this goes both ways), religious ideology without theology, anti-centrism, PWR.I.P.H.SC.A.F.S.* (Priph-scafs), and non-Krestic material.

You many NOT post erotic material of any kind. Do NOT highlight/spoiler anything.

"Good Grammar Or Get Out"

Quote whatever you are responding to or use a keyword that represents the topic, since there may be many being talked about at once.

Thank you.

*Power Without Responsibility; Ignorance/Idiocy/Idiocracy; Propaganda (generally negative but positive as well); Hypocrisy; Self-Centeredness (also includes focus only on something you are a part of, such as your religion, nation, etc) which includes closedmindedness; Absolutism (moral); Falsity; and Secrecy. PWR.I.P.H.SC.A.F.S. is the bane of globalized societies. Since the internet is globalized, none of those should be here.

GUARDIAN: Let me make this clear, while I (and perhaps the other mods feel the same way) have my name unofficially and without permission attached to this thread, I do not endorse or up hold its rules, seeing as they are contradictory of the Opening Poster's (OP) habits and have yet to see or hear any effort for him to change his ways. This thread is NOT given special permission to override existing rules and is subjective to being locked and users within it warned just like all the other threads are, regardless of what the OP says.

I do, however, believe that the idea of containing all of Krest's stupidity and idiotic remarks to one thread is a good idea.

From that, my views and allowances of this thread are subject to change as I see fit. Meaning I will reign down as a moderator on certiain topics and exercise the fullest of my power as the situation is judged to need
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed for clarrification.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Re: Krest Omnithread

Postby Tuor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:15 pm

I was actually contemplating creating something like this over the past few days, so it's funny (in the "gee that's interesting" way) that you just went ahead and did this yourself.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Q.U. » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Here you go.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Exodis » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Well... didn't see this coming.
The Kid

Postby Mir@k » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Haha a krest thread
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Krest up this thread everyone.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Not a bad idea.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Krest » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:22 pm

It might have to be stickied if it is used too much but hopefully that won't be the case...for a while. >.>
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:23 pm

hahaha

no
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Wulfespinndel » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:50 pm

you guys are actually entertaining the idea of this thread

i don't know what to say

just count me out
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 pm

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy

Postby Exodis » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Wulfespinndel wrote:you guys are actually entertaining the idea of this thread

i don't know what to say

just count me out

Entertaining the idea of this thread? Hell no, I'm just surprised it was even made, let alone disagreeing with the idea of it being made. Krest just has to realize at times he's wrong and he can't keep fighting for it to be right.

Bleh, welcome the THE Krest thread.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Millo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Krest wrote:
This thread is to have a lack of racism, sexism, ageism, nationalism, religious discrimination (this goes both ways), religious ideology without theology, anti-centrism, PWR.I.P.H.SC.A.F.S.* (Priph-scafs), and non-Krestic material.

So not a Krest Thread then.
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby BeeAre » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Krest, I see you didn't fill out the appropriate forms. To make this legitimate, I am going to need you to explain, in detail, the number of and composition for each of the irony layers invoked when making this thread.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm

>Posting in a Krest thread
Bird oft Error

Postby Hiryu » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm

ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby karauma » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Krest wrote:You many NOT post erotic material of any kind. Do NOT highlight/spoiler anything.

"Good Grammar Or Get Out"

Get out.
Bananamancer

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

>Spelling
>Grammar
>Krest thread
Bird oft Error

Postby Hiryu » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Well, thread over. Not even the creator could follow his rules.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby karauma » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Bird, the fact that you're greentexting now, may not exactly come as a surprise, but you just went from a garbage member, to shit.
Bananamancer

Postby Millo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Fuck u Krest
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Millo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Also leave Bird alone, he's cool when Krest isn't involved.
Resident Illustrator

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 pm

karauma wrote:Bird, the fact that you're greentexting now, may not exactly come as a surprise, but you just went from a garbage member, to shit.
I was under the assumption that a Krest thread was to naturally be incredibly low quality.

I wasn't sure how to bring anything lower than speaking in Virginese.

Also;

ʇxǝʇ uǝǝɹƃ ʇnoqɐ ƃuᴉɹɐƆ<
Millo wrote:Also leave Bird alone, he's cool when Krest isn't involved.
Y-You too...
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hiryu » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Who the hell is that?

Bird can be alright.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby karauma » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Bird can be alright, just never when krest is involved, also, greentexting is terrible, I shall not stay silent.
Bananamancer

Next

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!